GDT: Devils @ Rangers (7pm, probably on TV)

Chimaira_Devil_#9

11 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Was Holtz hurt? I’d rather have seen him in than Sharangovich considering he was getting some chances but I guess it wouldn’t kill him to sit and watch for a game or so. 

Holtz is sitting for Geersten because of the potential for shenanigans. That’s a pretty blunt summary of how it was described on the pre-game.

If Sharo isn't scoring he cannot be turning the puck over at mid-ice to fvcking Panarin of all people.

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Holtz is sitting for Geersten because of the potential for shenanigans. That’s a pretty blunt summary of how it was described on the pre-game.

Which, with Reaves probably looking for a piece of Subban tonight.. it may get a little ugly.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This line is incredible 

It is amazing, how certain players can just click instantly.  Those three are bringing out each other’s best every game.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If Siegenthaler l’s name wasn’t so long, he would have his hyphenated name on his jersey: Siegenthaler-Firesitwide. 

Have you thought about yourself in a commercial/promo with your puck collection like the promos they have today. That could have been you. I could have said I know that guy. 

22 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

If Sharo isn't scoring he cannot be turning the puck over at mid-ice to fvcking Panarin of all people.

Which, with Reaves probably looking for a piece of Subban tonight.. it may get a little ugly.

Sharangovich is a little lucky to be in the lineup to begin with at the moment…Tyce Thompson couldn’t go in the last game due to injury (not sure what), so that’s what led to Sharangovich playing on Saturday.  

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sharangovich is a little lucky to be in the lineup to begin with at the moment…Tyce Thompson couldn’t go in the last game due to injury (not sure what), so that’s what led to Sharangovich playing on Saturday.  

Really does seem like this guy is playing his way off the team.  That said, no need to rush to judgement.

Have a feeling that he'll be one of those guys where he'll go on a streak after getting his first.