GDT: Devils @ Florida 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

3 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

What the actual fvck is going on. How’s that not offside. fvck this

it’s not offsides because you’re allowed to enter the zone before the puck gets there if you have active possession of the puck. 

the challenge basically came down to “did he cleanly catch the pass and then put himself into the zone?”, which he did. 

it’s one of those plays where, if it’s called offsides on the ice they can’t overturn it but since it’s called a goal on the ice they can’t overturn it. 

it’s a stupid rule that leaves a ton of room for discretion (any black-and-white rule that leaves even a tiny bit of discretion is a stupid rule) but by the rule book it was “probably” a goal. 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Nico and Tatar really fvcked up there.  Nico losing the draw, then neither player picks up the guy in the slot. Nice move and quick hands by Duclair.  Feel sorry for Blackwood.

They have 6 high quality scoring chances and 4 of them went into the net. Why would you feel bad for him? 

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

McLeod sucks. They should have exposed him instead of Bastian.

Without a doubt.

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Here’s to me thinking this fvcking team would’ve had more than 19 wins this year.  My fvcking bad.

there are extremes but this doesn’t even qualify for that. this is just needlessly doomsday nonsense.

• Like 1

Haven’t watched this tonight, but I’m guessing that I can delete this one?

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Haven’t watched this tonight, but I’m guessing that I can delete this one?

They had 22 (22!!) shots in the first period. They scored once, as Knight stood on his head. They proceeded to give up a sh!t goal with 6 seconds to go in the period, making a game the Devils should’ve been leading 3 or 4-0 1-1 after 1. The Panthers proceeded to steamroll us in the second. So yeah, delete that sh!t.

• Angry 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

They had 22 (22!!) shots in the first period. They scored once, as Knight stood on his head. They proceeded to give up a sh!t goal with 6 seconds to go in the period, making a game the Devils should’ve been leading 3 or 4-0 1-1 after 1. The Panthers proceeded to steamroll us in the second. So yeah, delete that sh!t.

I do look forward to the days when the Devils find assistant coaches who assist.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Eh, it’s not the job of the assistant coaches to stop pucks…

Mac has been awful. 

This isn’t a one-night thing…nASS and TrainRecchi bring zilch.  

• Like 1