Devils Getting a Black Third Jersey

Chimaira_Devil_#9

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Plus it’s a jersey that says ‘Jersey’ on it. No one stopped for a minute to consider how dumb that looks and sounds?! How the fvck did any of these idiots get their jobs?!

The hat said Jersey, these jerseys should say Hat. 

Totally agree though, “New Jersey” or even “Devils” would have been better. It looks like a generic template where you are supposed to insert a team logo instead of the word Jersey and they forgot to do it. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Plus it’s a jersey that says ‘Jersey’ on it. No one stopped for a minute to consider how dumb that looks and sounds?! How the fvck did any of these idiots get their jobs?!

Showed my wife:

”What is it gonna say in place of ‘Jersey’?”

Me:  “No, that’s the final design!  It’s gonna just have ‘Jersey’!”

Her:  “That’s really stupid.”

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

There's an interesting parallel here. 

Devils fans wanting a black jersey, fans online making their own versions and what they'd like.... waiting and waiting, teased by rumours and reports. Now there's a legit rumour that one is coming out... and it is, for real this time! Then you get this black jersey jersey................. When all the fans really wanted was the same jersey we already had, simple, classic logo, but black. So simple!

This is basically what happened with Ghostbusters movies too when that terrible remake came out.

What remake? the one with the kids that you just said it was awesome? Or the one with the statue of liberty crushing a roof that came out in 1989?

Also the leaked jersey is an absolute fvcking joke

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The hat said Jersey, these jerseys should say Hat. 

Totally agree though, “New Jersey” or even “Devils” would have been better. It looks like a generic template where you are supposed to insert a team logo instead of the word Jersey and they forgot to do it. 

I’d still hate it, but “Devils” and a little more red in the jersey would have helped immensely.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

What remake? the one with the kids that you just said it was awesome? Or the one with the statue of liberty crushing a roof that came out in 1989?

Those are the only three existing Ghostbuster movies so it must have been one of those. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jagknife said:

haha i see what you did there. I like your style

I also prefer to pretend it never existed indeed

• Haha 1

You know, I took some time to think about it and now that I’ve calmed down and really thought about it HOW DO YOU MESS UP RED BLACK AND WHITE AND THE TEAM NAME DEVILS?!?!? 

It’s gotta be a designer’s layup. We’ve seen so many beautiful concepts and they decide “yeah but the 1929 Newark Bulldogs and no red and the word jersey let’s count our millions now.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It’s gotta be a designer’s layup. We’ve seen so many beautiful concepts and they decide “yeah but the 1929 Newark Bulldogs and no red and the word jersey let’s count our millions now.”

If I ever see Reynolds at a game, I am telling him in no uncertain terms that he and his idiot team of suits are fvcking dipsh!ts with no semblance of a clue about what is important to this fanbase. I assure you that the Newark Bulldogs will be mentioned, and they will not be referenced kindly. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

This is totally going to get spinned as new jersey fans needing labels on things. Painful

Yeah no more corporate dweebuses attempting to come up with “cool” ideas please.  

24 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

The Mike’s actually makes it look a teeny-tiny bit better…which is really REALLY sad…

• Like 1

Absolute trash wow. Just wear the greens and reds. Who on earth thought these were a good idea

And what is the point of all the idiotic stripes. Fans asked for the stripes back on the bottom of the home and roads, not random black and white striped nonsense on some 3rd abomination

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, '7' said:

Absolute trash wow. Just wear the greens and reds. Who on earth thought these were a good idea

And what is the point of all the idiotic stripes. Fans asked for the stripes back on the bottom of the home and roads, not random black and white striped nonsense on some 3rd abomination

It’s based on the Newark Bulldogs jerseys.  Because their history means SO much to Devils fans.  What a great idea.