GDT: Devils @ Lightning 4:00pm MSG+, NHLN

NJDfan1711

I haven't made a gameday thread yet this season, might as well make it for the game I'll be at. Can't remember the last time I saw them live, I'm trying to remember if they even came to Tampa last year in the shortened season.  In any event, I'm excited to see some of the new and young guys in person and I just hope the team is competitive.  I'm gonna be really disappointed if we play the way we did two nights ago and look overmatched in most areas.  

The 4pm start is odd.  Hoping the boys are ready.   Curious to see who gets the start in goal.  Really hoping it's Blackwood - he needs (and deserves) a bounce-back game. 

Let's Go Devils!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I hate these earlier games.

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

Not a big fan of afternoon games myself. Better than a 1:00 start though.

Just think of all your European compatriots who won't have to be up at 2am, trying to silently scream at PK Subban. 

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hopefully seeing those “black beauties” that they’ll be forced to wear will have them all ornery and pissed off.

LGMFD!!!

34 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Anyone have any idea if this game is definitely on MSG+? I’m looking on optimum and it’s not showing the devils game scheduled to come on that channel? Hope it’s just a fvck up by cablevision 

If anyone else is looking for it, it’s on 206.