GDT: Devils @ Lightning 4:00pm MSG+, NHLN

NJDfan1711

Serious kudos.  Really felt like the Devils needed this desperately.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

No Doubt, But Ty sits a couple games. Thank god Blackwood bailed us out.

I get the feeling he’ll get a few more games, but man does he look bad.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

It was 3-1 when I left the house (seeing Ghostbusters), and man what a pleasant surprise when I just checked my phone. 

Yeah wasn’t really expecting a comeback, but when the Devils scored early in the 3rd, I was instantly hopeful.  Still can’t believe they pulled it off…I did fully expect the Lightning to tie it up late, and send it into OT.  Big big win for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

I'm not sure bout that, man he makes some costly turn overs. I'd sit em now. Just my opinion. 

I would too, but I think the Devils will show more patience than we would.  But something’s gotta give at some point.  

fvcking awesome win and great to see live.  I thought they were dead after two, but like CR said, after that nasty goal about a minute into the 3rd, it gave you reason to believe and there was plenty of time left, and they proved that to be true. Great comeback.  Blackwood clamped down and the offense stepped up.   Big penalty kill late in the game too.  I thought for sure Stamkos was gonna tie it with his patented one timer from the circle. 

• Like 2