GDT: Devils vs DBA’s Consistent Chokeartists - 26 Nov - 6pm Eastern

jagknife

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

Lol ya i think that's his first goal this year that was actually a shot on goal by him 🤣. First one went off his leg and other two were empty netters? 

I think it was only one empty netter and tonight was #3…

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

"tatar brings leadership from that canadians run to the stanley cup finals last year"

lolz

How can you get a job announcing hockey game and being this clueless

Well he did participate in part of that run. Just not well lol. 

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

33E231EA-1482-495E-BEC6-7A35A90D0C58.thumb.jpeg.dfaf6fd3eda30e79d3575237a16c2475.jpeg

That play by play woman brings strong lottery energy

And a lot of balls…

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I turned it off after they went up 3 to nothing and of course they almost do something.

Not really.  Was 3-1, then 4-1 (empty-netter), then a last-minute garbage time cosmetic goal. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MB3 said:

How is it possible I have never mentioned the fact that I am married to both my beautiful wife and her 6'10" boyfriend named Tyreek?!

I mean I would’ve made the other spouse a woman also, but I guess that works lol. 

But seriously, hope all is going well. I don’t know about you, but I had ZERO baby experience when we brought my daughter home from the hospital, never even changed a diaper before. Was quite sobering after the hospital stay, figuring out the car seat (which was a whole other story), and then we get home and it’s like well, now what the fvck do we do? In fact, I remember the exact moment, it was me, my wife and my daughter upstairs on our bed, and my wife looked at me and said “what do we do now?”. 

The answer, fortunately, is that you figure it out lol. 

Edited by mfitz804

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Also every time i listen to that ESPN feed. There's LONG ASS periods where nobody is talking at all. For like minutes. You hear the guys on the ice and thats it. Super weird

It happened right before our first goal and that's what broke the silence

It’s an actual feature of their broadcast, “Sounds of the Game”. See my joke above re: them thinking it’s a good idea because Hextall sucks at her job so badly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crisis said:

I've heard that if you have a 5.1 sound system and are watching a compatible broadcast, you can disable the center channel and it removes the commentators.  Never tried it as I don't have a 5.1 sound system or a legit streaming source.

I've heard this too and it should work because the commentary voices do come out of the center speaker. On my receiver you can just turn down the volume of the center speaker but I've never tried it for the espn+ games since I also don't get 5.1 for those.... For regular Devils broadcasts I actually like Cangi and Dano so I wouldn't mute them anyway so never tried it. I'll have to give it a shot one day for a non Devils game just to see how it is.