GDT: Flyers vs. Devils 7pm MSG+

nessus

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

No. he has to go. If i hear a fvcking "well we have a chance at the playoffs we need to keep him..." NO. If we can get something for him we need to get something. Whoever is next in our depth chart can do what he does at this point

This discussion comes up every year. If you're in a race, you hang onto players unless you're trading him for another player who helps now. A general manager owes that to all the other players on the team. If the Devils are chasing a wild card in the late winter, we're gonna trade Subban for a 4th round pick? I don't think that's good management.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

No. he has to go. If i hear a fvcking "well we have a chance at the playoffs we need to keep him..." NO. If we can get something for him we need to get something. Whoever is next in our depth chart can do what he does at this point

My only real argument with you there, is messing up any potential chemistry if they were to click and be in playoff position. Otherwise I'm with you. Idk how many more times I can watch him fail to hold the offensive zone on a mild pass.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Great to see after that slow start. 

Yeah for sure.  I was really getting fed up with him during that Flames debacle.

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He got punched a lot right there. 

Some guys…

really shouldn’t even TRY to fight…

Damn…lots of good opportunities, wish the Devils could’ve cashed in on more of them. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976