GDT: Devils vs. Sharks 7 pm 11/30

nessus

Well done dipsh!ts.

Great idea challenging Lindy, just hand them more momentum next time.

I was just putting away some food from dinner and saw that it was 2-0 (last time I checked it was still 1-0), and I was "damnit".  Then I looked back a minute later and saw it was 3-0, and I said "fvck!"...... and now I looked back again another minute later, and it's 4-0?!?!  They just showed the replay and that horrible passing that we allowed through the slot.  Are we even trying?

Just now, mfitz804 said:

It’s laughable. Constant missed defensive assignments. 

Well when you have a useless fvcking moron allowed to stick around with no fear of ever losing his job…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s laughable. Constant missed defensive assignments. 

I mean seriously.... this has me worried terribly.  We have some offensively talented D-men in Dougie, Subban, and even Smith and Severson both have wheels and good shots....but can anyone fvcking actually play defense?!?!  I feel like they forget that's the goddamn position they actually play.  Call me fvcking crazy, but I'd rather leave the goal scoring up to the offensemen and have our defenseman try to keep the puck out of the fvcking net.  

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I mean seriously.... this has me worried terribly.  We have some offensively talented D-men in Dougie, Subban, and even Smith and Severson both have wheels and good shots....but can anyone fvcking actually play defense?!?!  I feel like they forget that's the goddamn position they actually play.  Call me fvcking crazy, but I'd rather leave the goal scoring up to the offensemen and have our defenseman try to keep the puck out of the fvcking net.  

The last 3 goals were identical, pass to the guy who isn’t covered at all, make the goalie go post to post and score.