GDT: Devils @ Minnesota 8:00 PM MSG+2

MadDog2020

Just now, jagknife said:

We NEED to clear our the coaching staff under Ruff, and if he’s protecting them he needs to go to. Enough is fvcking enough already.

Yeah Nasreddine needed to go last year, the fact that that fvcking muppet is still here two years after Baldo McDickface is beyond infuriating. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It's hilarious that Graves scored our first goal, and then now on the Wild's 4th goal just now, Blackwood makes a save, the rebound drops down, and goes to Kulikov who is standing right next to Graves and he can't pick it up.

I don’t think anyone thought Mac couldn’t control that sh!t considering it was IN HIS FREAKING glove but he threw it to Kulikov

Yeah i wish Fitz could see that wtv system our assistant coaches are trying to get going are just not working, it's very clear. And i'd like to see him to do something about it sooner than later rather than wait until we hit rock bottom. Nas never worked and he never will, let's get someone else for the love of god

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 2

Oh, big fvcking surprise, power play doesn’t score.

Glad Recchi and nASS continue to enjoy untouchable status.  Though Mac hasn’t helped tonight. 

Just now, Lateralous said:

I was excited to see what Hughes, Hischier and Zacha would look like together.  Its awful.  They barely ever even touch the puck on their shifts 

Jack is a center. Period. This experiment needs to end yesterday. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Yeah i wish Fitz could see that wtv system our assistant coaches are trying to get going are just not working, it's very clear. And i'd like to see him to do something about it sooner than later rather than wait until we hit rock bottom. Nas never worked and he never will, let's get someone else for the love of god

I like Fitz, but I’m sorry, if you’re just going to sit back and continue to not address what SORELY needs addressing, that’s a big fvcking problem.  How much of the same sh!t does he need to see?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, devlman said:

Pavel Zacha is sleepwalking through this game

The last couple of weeks really. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Jack is a center. Period. This experiment needs to end yesterday. 

Yeah, didn’t we figure out that Jack as a wing was dumb previously?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I like Fitz, but I’m sorry, if you’re just going to sit back and continue to not address what SORELY needs addressing, that’s a big fvcking problem.  How much of the same sh!t does he need to see?

He’s loyal to his piece of sh!t, overrated friend. I’m tired of these “players coaches” that the locker room loves. We need someone to stop telling them they’re wonderful

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

yeah and that's when i wish we had journalists willing to ask those harsh questions rather than what we have which is just... people asking friendly questions to create content for the team

• Like 2