GDT: Devils @ Minnesota 8:00 PM MSG+2

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

The last couple of weeks really. 

Yeah, didn’t we figure out that Jack as a wing was dumb previously?

When players aren’t put in the best position to succeed, gotta start to wonder about the coaching staff.  And I’m doing more and more of that.

• Like 3

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

When players aren’t put in the best position to succeed, gotta start to wonder about the coaching staff.  And I’m doing more and more of that.

Yep. I’m not even big on Ruff. I’d replace him in a second if an upgrade was out there.

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Yep. I’m not even big on Ruff. I’d replace him in a second if an upgrade was out there.

I’m souring on the whole staff very quickly.  Like mfitz said, Jack needs to be put in a position to not have nearly as much of a chance to succeed?  Does that make any fvcking sense?

Just now, CarpathianForest said:

It's not like this stretch of the season is a surprise. The Devils playoff chances typically start to go by the wayside at this time

They didn’t have Hamilton or Bernier last year.  Or Mercer.  They obviously didn’t have Jack for a while and of course the dipsh!t crew decides what a great idea it would be to play him at wing, but this team has no business falling off a cliff this year.  There’s some talent on this team.  

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They didn’t have Hamilton or Bernier last year.  Or Mercer.  They obviously didn’t have Jack for a while and of course the dipsh!t crew decides what a great idea it would be to play him at wing, but this team has no business falling off a cliff this year.  There’s some talent on this team.  

They don't, but they will. They're no longer week old trash but still 3 day old trash

SelfassuredBestJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

They’re like the fvcking Mets.  No matter who the fvck they bring in they’ll never have success.  Why?  Because they’re the fvcking mets!  After they got Scherzer the so called experts claim they now have 14-1 odds to win the W.S.  No they fvcking don’t, they’re the mets.  Their odds are 1000000-1.  Feels the same with this fvcking hockey team every damn year.

1 minute ago, CarpathianForest said:

They don't, but they will. They're no longer week old trash but still 3 day old trash

SelfassuredBestJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

SNDN 2…outstanding!

2 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Getting old guys, but I miss the days when our defense was feared. Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Obviously players like the Scott’s don’t come along very often, but what I wouldn’t give for even a prime Colin White or Rafalski. It really is dire other than Hamilton right now. 

I really hope Luke only needs one year of college, and not two…

• Like 1

Just now, ajsgolf said:

They’re like the fvcking Mets.  No matter who the fvck they bring in they’ll never have success.  Why?  Because they’re the fvcking mets!  After they got Scherzer the so called experts claim they now have 14-1 odds to win the W.S.  No they fvcking don’t, they’re the mets.  Their odds are 1000000-1.  Feels the same with this fvcking hockey team every damn year.

It’s been a tough decade or so for sure, but let’s not pretend that this franchise’s history is next to barren.  It’s not.  But yeah we’d all like to see things get better soon.  

• Like 1