GDT: Devils @ Minnesota 8:00 PM MSG+2

MadDog2020

Just now, devlman said:

WHAT A SOFT CALL. Could Dumbass have gone down any easier?!

The refs never need much of an excuse against the Devils.  

Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

Team completely undisciplined. Great fvcking job 

This is one of those nights when Fitz needs to call the Three Stooges info his office and ask “What the fvck are you guys doing?  Can you coach this team or not?”

• Like 2

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I thought in the past dropping the gloves used to be a 5 minute penalty for fighting, regardless if any punches were thrown....?  Now you're telling me if a guy removes his helmet, it's an extra 2?  Wow.  This league is dumb.

Something something pretending to care about CTE after years of disregarding player grievances regarding concussion protocol and being forced to play through

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This is one of those nights when Fitz needs to call the Three Stooges info his office and ask “What the fvck are you guys doing?  Can you coach this team or not?”

Yeah, Its getting there, I'm not sure this is the right coaching staff for a such a young team. 

Edited by Gunslinger27

I. Want. A. GOAL SCORER.  Give me someone who actually WANTS to score.  Someone who is hungry and can put the puck in the fvcking net every night or every other night.  My God, this team has never even had a 50 goal scorer in its entire existence, and it's getting to the point where even a 30 or 40 goal scorer is out of the question.  That is downright pathetic and sad.  We have absolutely no finish and no tenacity.   We have a team of young, "shifty", flashy, pass-first offensive players, and clueless, out of position defensive players, coupled with inconsistent goaltending. 

Say what you want about Taylor Hall, but the season with him scoring points in 25 or 26 games in a row was fvcking exciting.  You literally knew the dude was going to bring something exciting to the game every night.  I miss that desperately.  This team is seriously lacking a player with drive and who isn't afraid to go to the net and bury pucks.