GDT: Devils @ the Jets (Shootout loss incoming)

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Well sh!t.

I was at my goddaughter highschool hockey game and kept thinking. "well... this is setting the bar very fvcking low... the Devils will at least appear to be playing decent after watching this"

Then i make it home and they are already down 3-1 with only 15 min played lol

2 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

Smith can’t even make a simple pass to his defense partner right now

As an offensive defenseman that’s pretty fvcking bad. Even when he’s struggling he should be able to make a clean 1st pass. He’s literally bringing nothing right now if he can’t. 

Think we’ll all take being one down heading into the second period.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Erika just had a look on her face when it came back from commercial “you’re telling me I gotta find something fvcking positive to say about this sh!tshow?”

She is, and has been for a few years now, one of the only reasons to tune into most games night after night.  She's a saint for sticking with us, and I'm scared to death that she's going to leave for greener pastures.

19 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

The only thing keeping me even remotely still into this game is the fact that, not even two weeks ago, I witnessed in person this team look completely out of sync and sloppy against the defending Stanley Cup champs, on the road, only to mount a ridiculous comeback in the 3rd when I thought they were down and out.  

Getting completely demolished in record time is getting really, really old, but perhaps this team is capable of a miracle every now and then....

I still want the entire coaching staff fired.  Now.

Just putting this here for when we come back and win this game 5-4 in OT.

Just an observation;

I have to comment on the difference between Severson’s and Jack’s reactions after their goals - - Severson scores down 3-0 and is grinning from ear to ear on the bench, and looks happy as a pig in sh!t.

Jack otoh scores to cut the lead down to 1 and he looks like someone just stole his luggage. 86 ain’t having this losing sh!t, and I have no doubt he’s going to be one of the main reasons it stops in the near future. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Just an observation;

I have to comment on the difference between Severson’s and Jack’s reactions after their goals - - Severson scores down 3-0 and is grinning from ear to ear on the bench, and looks happy as a pig in sh!t.

Jack otoh scores to cut the lead down to 1 and he looks like someone just stole his luggage. 86 ain’t having this losing sh!t, and I have no doubt he’s going to be one of the main reasons it stops in the near future. 

Severson might have just been happy he remembered which net the puck is supposed to go in.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Holy sh!t…

Holy fvck…

• Haha 1