GDT: Devils vs Senators 12/6/21 7pm MSG+

NJDfan1711

Not sure if this is the makeup game that was postponed earlier or if this was a regular one on the schedule. Either way, allowing less than 8 goals would be nice.  

Let's Go Devils. 

(Also, for those who are keeping score, this is my first game day thread since the comeback win against the lightning and the following game where I forgot and didn't get to make the game day thread afterwards. I take full responsibility for our team's sh!tty play since then. Hopefully this is the fix...) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerrydevil said:

Regarding the trivia question, the Senators were 2-20-1 when the Devils lost to them in 1992. 

Actually it was 1-20-1.  The funny thing about that is, the Senators won the opening game of their season 5-3 against Montreal, then went on to lose 9 straight to make their record 1-9 after 10 games, only to follow that up with a 2-2 against Buffalo, and then continue on for 11 more losses in a row.... so they were winless in 21 straight games! 

• Like 1