GTD: NJ Jerseys vs Philadelphia

jagknife

Two points. Anything less and they can bag skate thru Christmas.

If I’m Ruff, I’m putting the Mercer Mango Bratt line back and benching Smith. I’d go:

Johnsson-Mercer-Bratt

Kuokkanen-Hughes-Sharangovich

Zacha-Hischier-Tatar

Boqvist-McLeod-Bastian

Also would like to see Holtz get another crack up here and actually play with Jack. We are in desperate need of help on the wings. Kuokkanen shouldn’t be more than a fourth liner.

Edited by devlman

15 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Will we see a jersey thrown on the ice tonight if we lose like the canucks and Habs fans did recently?

I doubt it. If anyone has the means to throw away a $200 jersey, please cut out the middle man and just donate the $200 to charity. 

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Big shakeup coming if we lose- they’ll call up Zetterlund and send down Geersten.

I touched on that in another thread...the Devils have so many 3rd and 4th-line types at Utica that I'm guessing Fitz probably goes there first, to start tweaking the roster.

I know some would love to see Holtz up, but he didn't look ready.  I doubt he's any more ready now.  

14 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I touched on that in another thread...the Devils have so many 3rd and 4th-line types at Utica that I'm guessing Fitz probably goes there first, to start tweaking the roster.

I know some would love to see Holtz up, but he didn't look ready.  I doubt he's any more ready now.  

Pair him with Jack  then make a better judgement if he’s ready or not

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Pair him with holtz then make a better judgement if he’s ready or not

Pair WHO with Holtz?  Hughes?  

Holtz is only 19; don't really see the need to rush him...especially if he's going to be asked to do too much.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Holtz is only 19; don't really see the need to rush him...especially if he's going to be asked to do too much.  

Yeah calling up Holtz isn’t fixing sh!t. Holtz isn’t going to properly instruct his teammates on how not to be painfully out of position in the defensive zone 789 times a game.

Edited by MadDog2020

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Yeah calling up Holtz isn’t fixing sh!t. Holtz isn’t going to properly instruct his teammates on how not to be painfully out of position in the defensive zone 789 times a game.

This is true but I’m sure he can help us produce more than 20 shots on goal over 60 mins. Not missing the net by eight feet would be a good start to solving problems.

1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

We lost at home to the Senators, so an L to the Flyers wouldn't be out of the question. If it happens, i cant wait to hear Dano sugarcoat it with his rainbows and sunshine bullshiet of course. That always makes it worthwhile. 

baby steps, gotta walk before you can run out of tough situations. Let's take the positives out of this one no matter what. Trust the process. All while looking like a beer league team wearing sweatshirts with some sh!t somebody ironed on from a Michael's store.

Sound good?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ya meant Jack. And ya I guess. We’ve been waiting 10+ years for this team to be a serious contender another 5 years won’t change anything 😅

Edited by Devils01

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

I mean if people from a message board can point it out, I would assume a professional hockey player should be able to...