GTD: NJ Jerseys vs Philadelphia

jagknife

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I honestly don’t understand why people are still carrying on about the jersey. It’s stupid. We have a stupid 3rd jersey, like 30 teams before us probably have. It is what it is and it’s not going anywhere. 

Also tiring of the whole “this jersey means they don’t care about the fans” routine. How about last year when we had the best of the reverse retro jerseys, did they not care about us then?

It’s time to get over it and move on. There’s much, much larger issues at hand. 

LA and COL had the best reverse retros. 

30 minutes ago, titans04 said:

for me it was a game when Kovy wiffed on a shootout attempt, a guy a not far away ripped his jersey off in record time and let it fly. 

I was at that game. It was against Buffalo if I recall correctly. I waited outside for autographs that night and he actually signed my puck (didn’t think he would after that)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

LA and COL had the best reverse retros. 

LA’s was awesome…they should have gone to those full-time this season.  Dug the Wild’s RR homage to the North Stars too.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonginator11 said:

I was at that game. It was against Buffalo if I recall correctly. I waited outside for autographs that night and he actually signed my puck (didn’t think he would after that)

Ugh I was at that game too, IIRC wasn't that a towel night as well? Or am I thinking of Kovys first goal

14 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

I broke a ton of s stuff in my house that night. Bad night. Too many beers as well. 

I was at that disaster. I beat the piss out of a garbage can in the men’s room after that game. I was not told by anyone to stop, or calm down. A couple of people nodded at me in anger solidarity. A loss that brutal and stunning will do that. Also too many beers though.

Edited by MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I was at that disaster. I beat the piss out of a garbage can in the men’s room after that game. I was not told by anyone to stop, or calm down. A couple of people nodded at me in anger solidarity. A loss that brutal and stunning will do that. Also too many beers though.

Oh man, I wish this part of Devils Memory Lane came with a detour…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Just couldn’t believe what had happened and how quickly it happened that night. I went from so hi to rock bottom so fast. I blacked out and wrecked stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fansinz88 said:

Just couldn’t believe what had happened and how quickly it happened that night. I went from so hi to rock bottom so fast. I blacked out and wrecked stuff. 

The range of reactions in the building was crazy- some people sat there stunned, some were raging, some just got up and left…. It sucked balls. If I ever meet Eric Staal, I’m gonna kick him in the nuts lol 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

The range of reactions in the building was crazy- some people sat there stunned, some were raging, some just got up and left…. It sucked balls. If I ever meet Eric Staal, I’m gonna kick him in the nuts lol 

If I was in public that night I would’ve been put in detox. 

Random question time…is the big slotted screen on the outside of the Rock no longer a thing?  I noticed it hasn’t been turned on lately.  

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Random question time…is the big slotted screen on the outside of the Rock no longer a thing?  I noticed it hasn’t been turned on lately.  

They don’t turn it on for fear the fans will throw stuff at it cause it’s the same 4 highlights for 1 whole season. 

With the white towels on the seats… our arena looks more empty….

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

And off goes the sound. Can’t make it 30 seconds with these clowns anymore. I love Dano but just can’t listen to his nonsense

Jesus you’re like me 2 years ago, kinda funny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jagknife said:

With the white towels on the seats… our arena looks more empty….

Jesus you’re like me 2 years ago, kinda funny.

Makes me sick. The coaching,The play, the commentary, the analysis. I don’t even want to listen to Erika anymore and that takes a lot considering.