GTD: Preds vs NJ Jerseys

jagknife

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Yeah, we’re not wearing them again, and none of you even noticed the typo in the first threat against the failures I made today. But whoop wanna fight about it?

Win this fvcking game against that bald headed prick.

LFGD!

B91CFEEB-A01D-408B-B543-93F542A1FA25.jpeg

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Another sign someone has at the parade that was great was ‘Nashville already has enough people without teeth’ 🤣

Yeah that one was classic.

The one in my section was "Hey McMullen, don't be a Nash-hole, keep the Devils in NJ!"  Security took it away from him...we all booed the sh!t out of that guy.

Man, if the Devils had actually left...I have no idea what I would've done.  If I would've kept following the team even if they'd left, if I would've adopted another team...if the Whalers had moved in to fill the sudden void (supposedly that was a possibility), would I have become a NJ, er, Whalers fan?  (I'm sure they would've have changed the name).  Don't even like to think about it.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah that one was classic.

The one in my section was "Hey McMullen, don't be a Nash-hole, keep the Devils in NJ!"  Security took it away from him...we all booed the sh!t out of that guy.

Man, if the Devils had actually left...I have no idea what I would've done.  If I would've kept following the team even if they'd left, if I would've adopted another team...if the Whalers had moved in to fill the sudden void (supposedly that was a possibility), would I have become a NJ, er, Whalers fan?  (I'm sure they would've have changed the name).  Don't even like to think about it.   

Yea...  I'd be a Flyers fan.  I don't want that.
I'm glad they stayed.   lol

WOW an early GDT, thank you. I remember the playoffs and Cup finals of 1995, had that Nashville sh!t hanging over them. Imagine the Devils won in 4, clean sweep. I was there, the building was shaking followed by the parking lot parade. Way to Go, Lou. 

Let's Go Devils take 2 from Nashville. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I totally thought the game was tonight. Can we add days and time if we are doing a GDT? Especially if it is a day early lol

So I normally do, but in my haste yesterday to make the Flyers thread, I didn’t.

had to keep tradition to keep the magic alive

• Like 1

Will be there tonight...after being there for the Ottawa fugliness, would be nice to see them take down DBA.  

L

G

M

F

D!

• Like 2