GDT: Devils @ Island Bois 7:30pm EST (MSG,MSG+)

NJDevils1214

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I'm not a coach or an expert by any means, but he literally has two plays that are better than trying to force the puck to the net. Space to make a riskier cross ice pass, or a go along the boards is the safer option...he chooses neither and just tries to throw it to the front of the net only to have it blocked with minimal effort.

Smith.thumb.png.6a19ab766745131144eb968c479570a6.png

Not the highest Hockey IQ. Needs to hit the film room. lol

2 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

I think if tarasenko was really up for  a trade for 2nd rounder than Fitz needs to get his head examined. I would have pulled that trigger in a second. Probably thrown in a 3rd rounder too lol

I don't think that was ever really on the cards. Otherwise it would have happened. 

6 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I don't think that was ever really on the cards. Otherwise it would have happened. 

But what could they have really been asking for? The guy asked out of there and has injury history. To me unless they wanted a first rounder and a top prospect it would have been worth the risk. 

3 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

But what could they have really been asking for? The guy asked out of there and has injury history. To me unless they wanted a first rounder and a top prospect it would have been worth the risk. 

Multiple reports said STL was asking for something along the lines of a second