GDT: Devils @ Island Bois 7:30pm EST (MSG,MSG+)

NJDevils1214

One thing I really liked though, when the clock was ticking down with 18 seconds left, Severson is doing his “la dee dah oh well another loss” lazy skate and Jack is banging his stick for the puck, taking it into the zone and trying to set up Zacha for a shot. No quit in Hughes. He wants to win so bad. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

One thing I really liked though, when the clock was ticking down with 18 seconds left, Severson is doing his “la dee dah oh well another loss” lazy skate and Jack is banging his stick for the puck, taking it into the zone and trying to set up Zacha for a shot. No quit in Hughes. He wants to win so bad. 

Severson is the definition of a loser.

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

I'll help break it down for you:

Severson = bum

Siegenthaler = bum

Zacha = bum

Tatar = bum

Smith = bum

Subban = bum

Boqvist = bum

Coaching staff = total f'ing bums 

It’s hard to take anyone seriously that thinks Zacha is a bum. CR76 has posted the numbers multiple times. Zacha has been a very productive player going back to last season. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I really wish they could send Severson packing but it wont happen. I guess we should be grateful he hasn't scored on his own net this season 

Ofc that fvcking clown lazer laughs at this post. What an absolute hooplehead. This losing is really bringing out the worst of the worst. I expect to see Daniel any day now…

• Like 1

Agree. There's nothing more detrimental to your team's mentality than a veteran player who doesn't give a f..k. 

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Ofc that fvcking clown lazer laughs at this post. What an absolute hooplehead. This losing is really bringing out the worst of the worst. I expect to see Daniel any day now…

^this guy gets his hockey analysis from his old lady^

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s hard to take anyone seriously that thinks Zacha is a bum. CR76 has posted the numbers multiple times. Zacha has been a very productive player going back to last season. 

I'm speaking in relation to where he was selected in the draft and his skill and potential. He has so much talent but is very inconsistent. Yes, he's much better this year and last year but could be doing so much more. 

Just now, devlman said:

What are you talking about?

What don’t you understand? Devil Dan made a good post about Jack’s effort at the end of the game, and that fvcking troll Jack hater lazer “laughed” at it. He gives that reaction all the time wrt anything Jack related.  

Similar to when everyone was chanting “fire hynes” in the the arena years ago (myself included), if you want to do something/anything to get the fvcking point across, start chanting “fire everyone clap clap clapclapclap”.  At this point I think nothing else will help, unless you start protesting with signs outside the arena.

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Similar to when everyone was chanting “fire hynes” in the the arena years ago (myself included), if you want to do something/anything to get the fvcking point across, start chanting “fire everyone clap clap clapclapclap”.  At this point I think nothing else will help, unless you start protesting with signs outside the arena.

I’m going on Thursday night. If changes haven’t been implemented by then, you best believe I will be leading the FIRE EVERYONE chants.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What don’t you understand? Devil Dan made a good post about Jack’s effort at the end of the game, and that fvcking troll Jack hater lazer “laughed” at it. He gives that reaction all the time wrt anything Jack related.  

First of all, I don’t see any reaction on that post from him. Secondly, who cares? It’s in your head too much man when you’re reading into a laugh reaction on a post about Severson not giving a crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

S

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Don’t think that would matter either. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m going on Thursday night. If changes haven’t been implemented by then, you best believe I will be leading the FIRE EVERYONE chants.

You should do a 9 for 70 on the PP sign. Maybe a pic of Recchi on there. Simple, but effective. Unlike his coaching. 

• Like 2