GDT: Devils @ Flyers 12/14 7pm

Nicomo

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

People have a right to vent, even if it’s not according to your rules.  

And people have the right to  say what they feel even if it's not according to your rules. I wonder what most of you would do with all your time if you couldn't bitch and moan. I am struggling to get my kidneys to stop failing, come here for a respite and it is anything but.

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s a horrible take.  No one’s in any mood for a friggin’ lecture right now.

Read the room point.  If you don’t want to be part of this, fine, no one’s forcing you to.  But don’t tell everyone on a discussion site what they should be discussing.  

This thread is no different than any other thread-- If you aren't interested in being a part of the conversation, don't read it. No one is forcing you. As time goes on this season these GDTs will go from 10 pages of people talking to like 2 soon enough. I don't understand why you'd prefer that, as in people not showing up to talk or prob even watch the games, than people at least coming here to find some enjoyment out of this sh!t show. Just lame.

Catching up with the game on the DVR and I was so mad at Blackwood for that 1st goal, but now I’m just mad at everyone. Another fvcking shorty? This PP is a crime against humanity. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The Schmid has hit the fan. 

Poor kid. 

Just now, StarDew said:

And people have the right to  say what they feel even if it's not according to your rules. I wonder what most of you would do with all your time if you couldn't bitch and moan. I am struggling to get my kidneys to stop failing, come here for a respite and it is anything but.

Oh please…this is about what I would expect from you.  It’s a brutal game and the team is about to be 3-9-3 over their last 12 games.  Point can say whatever he wants, but telling people what they can talk about on a friggin’ discussion board at a time like this is pretty absurd.  So guess no one is allowed to say anything about that?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Why the fvck does most of this site think they have the right to tell other people what they should or should not say? It’s a discussion board, not EVERY discussion is going to interest you. If you don’t like it, then just ignore it. What the fvck is the point about arguing about what people should or shouldn’t say? Unless it’s a violation of the site’s terms, it’s fair game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Why the fvck does most of this site think they have the right to tell other people what they should or should not say? It’s a discussion board, not EVERY discussion is going to interest you. If you don’t like it, then just ignore it. What the fvck is the point about arguing about what people should or shouldn’t say? Unless it’s a violation of the site’s terms, it’s fair game. 

This

6 minutes ago, StarDew said:

If you want a respit, there's plenty of forums on the internet dedicated to gardening and singing folk songs.  Don't come to a hockey forum and expect people to be in a joyful mood when their team is getting crushed.  If you expect sunshine puppy dogs right now you have a pretty unique view of reality.  

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Precisely.  I absolutely LOVE a good debate and will engage and talk about almost anything, and for a LONG time, but you'll NEVER hear me tell someone else not to talk about something or that I don't want to hear something.  It's exactly as you said... turn the fvcking page or shut down your computer and go do something else.  It really isn't that difficult.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Haha gosh aren't they so quirky, such a funny tweet. 

I mean, it actually is pretty hilarious.  You'd think anyone in management who isn't a complete buffoon would look at that and go "why would our social media team have to say that?  Oh, because the fans are destroying us with their comments? I wonder what happened tonight...oh..ok, now I see. We suck.  Hmm, maybe we'll try to do something about that"

But does that happen?  Nope.  

4 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Who could we possibly get to coach this group? Who would want it? 

It’s not that they’re bad, they just don’t give a sh!t cause the coaches and GM don’t and won’t hold them accountable. Hell if I could literally do anything and my boss not get mad at me, I wouldn’t try

• Thanks 1