GDT: Devils @ Flyers 12/14 7pm

Nicomo

Just now, mfitz804 said:

My favorite is when Cangi lets him talk, and Dano slows down because he either forgot what he was saying or he realizes that he doesn’t have a point but there’s no graceful way out. It’s like he is hoping he gets interrupted lol. 

Dano is the old guy at the beginning of Beetleguise, the barber, that works next to the general store when Adam runs in and out and he never even knew

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

It sure can. Anything can happen in Jersey. 

This feels pretty damned low.  Just a brutal brutal night…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Dano is the old guy at the beginning of Beetleguise, the barber, that works next to the general store when Adam runs in and out and he never even knew

This is brilliant

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Come on, more of you, what’s everyone doing for New Years, can’t you clearly see I’m trying to get off topic here?

Closing on our first house tomorrow, having some friends over for a low-key celebration where I may or may not try to convince them to help us unpack some boxes.

This is going to be the most 30 something New Year's Eve so far for the wife and myself.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It’s pretty funny seeing newer fans commenting on hits like that. They call him one of the dirtiest players ever and I’m guessing they never heard of about half the league from the beginning of the league through 2005. This was a very different league 20 years ago. I understand the things we’ve learned about concussions since then, but at the time if your elbow was tucked when you made contact, you were good to go. 

Newer fans can eat sh!t. Learn the history of the game or shut the fvck up. This wasn’t always the pus*y league it is now.

Edited by MadDog2020

Just now, Nicomo said:

Yet you pay to watch this team. :P

Was planning on taking my daughter to the 12/19 and 12/31 games, but I’m definitely reconsidering.  This is expansion-team quality at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

We need Mario Christobal !!!!

I used to google the devils to try to read anything positive.  Don’t recall the last time I ever did that.  Now all I do is google the Canes seeing if they hired a new coordinator or had any good signings.

Somehow I hold out hope that each year they’ll have a great season since all the other teams I root for also fvcking suck:

Mets

Giants (I cut them a break since they at least won a few SBs in this lifetime.

Knicks (well that was when I enjoyed basketball, probably stopped giving a fvck just about the time Charles Smith realized he can’t hit a fvcking layup)

Can’t watch basketball, way too boring.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Was planning on taking my daughter to the 12/19 and 12/31 games, but I’m definitely reconsidering.  This is expansion-team quality at the moment. 

I haven’t bought any tickets and I am saying it’s because of Covid, but I’m not sure it is. 

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Newer fans can eat sh!t. Learn the history of the game or shut the fvck up. This wasn’t always the pus*y league it is now.

I got into hockey in the early 90s and it wasn’t until YouTube was around that I got to see how different the game was back in the 50s-70s. I was able to find a bunch of 80’s highlight tapes though, those were some wild years.