GDT: Devils @ Flyers 12/14 7pm

Nicomo

5 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Much closer to two, except for one year that I would’ve deducted a decade if they pulled off 2 more wins that year, fvck you Bernier.

It’s not about a decade of garbage. It’s about no end in sight. Trust the process this trust the process this. Just nothing improving is what the biggest problem is. And not even trying to make a change for the better is what makes me crazy. 

1 minute ago, Fansinz88 said:

It’s not about a decade of garbage. It’s about no end in sight. Trust the process this trust the process this. Just nothing improving is what the biggest problem is. And not even trying to make a change for the better is what makes me crazy. 

Hence rebuild version 20 that will be referenced in year 2041.  No end in sight is exactly the case.  Rangers sent a letter out about their rebuild and look where they are now.  Devils will send the same fvcking letter but there will be 20 different letters, only thing changing will be the font type.

8 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Hence rebuild version 20 that will be referenced in year 2041.  No end in sight is exactly the case.  Rangers sent a letter out about their rebuild and look where they are now.  Devils will send the same fvcking letter but there will be 20 different letters, only thing changing will be the font type.

I’m right there with you. It’s hard to keep watching the same garbage year after year. 

10 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Forwards are still collapsing down low in the DZ. leaving the points open 

Because they’re being coached to. This isn’t something they’re just doing on their own. But nah- the coaches are fiiiiiiine! 

Edited by MadDog2020

18 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Alright, let’s go Devils. I’m still cheering for my team. I want the devils to win. I don’t want to hope for a lottery pick in June  

But we’re trending in the usual direction and I was really, really hoping this wasn’t gonna be another one of these years again. 

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.