GDT: Golden Knights @ Devils 12/16 7pm

ajsgolf

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Lehner is an idiot. I used to respect him for what he went through and coming back, but not anymore.  fvck that idiot for taking swipes at Bahl, then trying to act tough by taking his mask off, while immediately hiding behind an official.

Yeah lost a ton of respect for him tonight.  fvck that guy.

• Like 1

No one besides Geertsen wanted to take a shot at those fvckers??? What a soft group.

Bahl had a chance to make a mark for this team. 6’7” and all he does is hug the guy double teaming swinging at Geertsen. Disappointing

Edited by devlman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

ok everybody get ready to drop trow for the postgame circle jerk. Gonna be the best one in a long time.

fvck that noise. I’m watching the football game. Only way I watch that sh!t is if Fitz walks in to Ruff’s press conference and fires him and the other two dipsh!ts on the spot.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Haha 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah lost a ton of respect for him tonight.  fvck that guy.

He looks like a fvcking maniac though, I wouldn’t want to fight him. I guess Blackwood either. I miss the days where that would’ve meant the opposing goalie charging down the ice. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He looks like a fvcking maniac though, I wouldn’t want to fight him. I guess Blackwood either. I miss the days where that would’ve meant the opposing goalie charging down the ice. 

Blackwood a puss he wouldn’t fight

• Like 1