GDT: Golden Knights @ Devils 12/16 7pm

ajsgolf

11 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Keep: Hughes, Hamilton, Mercer, Zacha, Bratt, Vesey, Hischier, Johnsson ( sometimes)

Throw out: Everyone else

Did I miss anyone?

Too many passengers. The Devils just don't play hard enough. It's not a good sign that you start hitting the other team only right after your best player gets decked late in the third period. That's a team that "doesn't know how to win."

• Like 1

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I was upset but apparently they gave it everything they had and battled hard. 

You just KNEW it was going to be drivel like this.  

Everyone go to work tomorrow telling all your coworkers “go fvck yourselves, I hate you all”

When Monday comes and you still have a job, everyone will question how is that possible?

Someone inform me how that’s any different than the devils coaches currently keeping their jobs, I’d love to know.

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Because the ‘media’ is all employed by the team.

That’s right. People are confused, that’s not “the media”, they’re part of the team. If you are expecting in depth questions, you have unreasonable expectations. 

• Like 2

Maybe instead of an Olympic break, the NHL needs to take a COVID break. Get these players and teams well and then restart after some practice to get ready again. There is some terrible hockey being played everywhere in the NHL due to sickness.

This is not to say that the Devils will become the 8th seed in the playoffs after some rest and wellness time. You can't make good chicken salad out of chicken sh!t. The Devils have demonstrated over the past few years that this is true. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fansinz88 said:

That puss Fitz won’t do sh1t, I don’t even think he watches these games. Well he must not because these coaches would have been gone by now. 

Fitz has zero nuts, which is why we have these three coaches. Torts would tear the players a new a$$hole and hold everyone accountable. But he wouldn't be a "player's" coach, so he'll never get a call. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerrydevil said:

Here's an interesting tweet.

That hit tonight definitely made my a$$hole clench a bit. I actually think Jack is pretty good at avoiding a lot of the bigger hits most of the time, but man, Whitecloud had him dead to rights on that one. Good sign that he bounced right up, but hopefully there’s no concussion from it afterwards.