GDT - Devils at Detroit 12/18 8pm MSG+

Satans Hockey

13 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Will miss this one due to watching some live music…also will be checking milk cartons, as that seems like the only place for Fitz sightings these days.

er, LGMFD

Actually he was spotted at the Penguins game last night. His son made his NHL debut. Not knocking him for attending or anything, but it would be nice if that wasn’t the first time he’s come out of his hole in the last few weeks. 

15 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Will miss this one due to watching some live music…also will be checking milk cartons, as that seems like the only place for Fitz sightings these days.

er, LGMFD

1B4B22C0-4D3A-414F-95A8-D3B88D338D0C.thumb.webp.d633dda2d883c3b0fc0fc1b9ab0c0146.webp

He was in Buffalo the other night seeing his son play his first game. Then he turned around and offered those Penguins fans scouting positions since they were wearing the right jersey

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Actually he was spotted at the Penguins game last night. His son made his NHL debut. Not knocking him for attending or anything, but it would be nice if that wasn’t the first time he’s come out of his hole in the last few weeks. 

He had a pretty good fight too. Different reactions by different parents:

01C75A9F-3AED-4C4E-8327-FF3057ECDDD5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Don’t you think a camera would pick him up at some point during one of the games? Always saw Lou. 

Yes, I didn’t say he was there, I said I don’t need see him. That’s the last of the problems with this team. If you’re implying that it means he isn’t paying attention and doesn’t know what’s wrong, I am 100% sure that’s not accurate. 

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yes, I didn’t say he was there, I said I don’t need see him. That’s the last of the problems with this team. If you’re implying that it means he isn’t paying attention and doesn’t know what’s wrong, I am 100% sure that’s not accurate. 

I 100% agree he knows what’s happening with his team. But don’t you think he’d be more present/seen considering what is going on? I like the man. I would for him to make something happen. We are in a flat downward spiral. Don’t you think? 

6 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

I 100% agree he knows what’s happening with his team. But don’t you think he’d be more present/seen considering what is going on? I like the man. I would for him to make something happen. We are in a flat downward spiral. Don’t you think? 

Yes, does him “showing his face” change that? Not at all. 

All you are talking about is placating the fans. Do that by making the moves you need to make, not by appearing at games and doing jack sh!t about it. 

Edited by mfitz804

Just now, mfitz804 said:

It shows players and coaches he’s watching and taking notes on all of them. Someone isn’t present it Becomes out of sight out of mind almost. 

Just now, titans04 said:

they flashed to him two games ago he was wearing one of these beauties.

shirt.png

If it’s the process of progressively getting worse then we are all set. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

All you are talking about is placating the fans. Do that by making the moves you need to make, not by appearing at games and doing jack sh!t about it. 

He’s doing none of the above…. My biggest problem. Don’t placate me, do your job. Changes have to be made and he’s done jack.