GDT - Devils at Detroit 12/18 8pm MSG+

Satans Hockey

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I do too but 1 point in the last 9. 

yeah those numbers they've now posted at least 3 times (really focused on them in the pregame for those who missed it) are bad. Defensive zone wins, 1 hit. Not all of it has to do with who he's out there with. Hoping the kid didn't blow his entire load in the first 14 games.

Edited by titans04

I guess a good penalty to take if you can’t stop him legally. 

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

When Ty was a rookie we were talking about not having had a D man since Rafalski that could get shots through traffic like he was. Now he couldn't hit the net through a paper bag(idk what I mean by this but I'm struggling for an analogy).

Yeah you are lol. 

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

When Ty was a rookie we were talking about not having had a D man since Rafalski that could get shots through traffic like he was. Now he couldn't hit the net through a paper bag(idk what I mean by this but I'm struggling for an analogy).

His game has collapsed. Once the guys start coming off covid they should really give him some time in Utica to get his head straight. Missing preseason seems to have really knocked him off track

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

His game has collapsed. Once the guys start coming off covid they should really give him some time in Utica to get his head straight. Missing preseason seems to have really knocked him off track

I don’t know what the fvck he was doing on that last goal, aside from not covering his man.