GDT - Devils vs Penguins 12/19/21 7:00pm MSG+

NJDfan1711

9 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I'm starting honestly feel bad for the players, like don't get me wrong Jack Hughes is wearing his welcome out with me very quickly with these stupid fvcking plays but good Lord let's get these guys some help with a better staff

That’s just it.  I think these three morons could ruin just about any team that they work with at this point.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

That’s just it.  I think these three morons could ruin just about any team that they work with at that point.

I'm in full agreement the staff blows.

However I think there's a whole bunch of guys (still after all these years) who just aren't good enough no matter who the coach is.  Speaking of coaches a guy like Torts would have a aneurysm with a lot of what Jack does with the puck. Love Torts but that would be a oil and water combo imo it would never work out.  

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

However I think there's a whole bunch of guys (still after all these years) who just aren't good enough no matter who the coach is.  Speaking of coaches a guy like Torts would have a aneurysm with a lot of what Jack does with the puck. Love Torts but that would be a oil and water combo imo it would never work out.  

After the amount of games he played he should know better not to make that pass. 

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

Agree with others that they need a “tough love” coach at this point.  And someone with an idea of what he wants to do.  I don’t know who out there is that guy.  Part of me is curious about Torts, and part of me would be nervous as hell if he came here.

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I don’t know if hell exists — but if it does, it’s just going to be Bryce Salvador screaming sugar-coated nonsense over a montage of all the dumb and embarrassing things I did in my life. 

*The camera pans to a video of MB3 calling his girlfriend his ex’s name while stupidly drunk at a frat party*

ALRIGHT STOP IT RIGHT HERE GUYS. OK YEA STOP IT RIGHT HERE. YOU SEE, THIS WAS A BAD MOVE BUT HE’S IN A PRETTY GOOD SPOT TO RECOVER IF HE SOBERS UP AND BUYS FLOWERS.

He’s horrible. I can’t listen to him or Dano.

No way you can blame that first goal on Jack. Hamilton gets caught puck watching and is flat footed.

Jack even put some sauce on that pass to make it easier for Hamilton. 

If you have a player on Jack's level you have to surround him with elite tallent to match his. 

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I don’t know if hell exists — but if it does, it’s just going to be Bryce Salvador screaming sugar-coated nonsense over a montage of all the dumb and embarrassing things I did in my life. 

*The camera pans to a video of MB3 calling his girlfriend his ex’s name while stupidly drunk at a frat party*

ALRIGHT STOP IT RIGHT HERE GUYS. OK YEA STOP IT RIGHT HERE. YOU SEE, THIS WAS A BAD MOVE BUT HE’S IN A PRETTY GOOD SPOT TO RECOVER IF HE SOBERS UP AND BUYS FLOWERS.

This is friggin’ hilarious…well done!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

After the amount of games he played he should know better not to make that pass. 

I mentioned this last game, he has started flinging aimless passes toward people again like he did early last year. He was not doing it at the end of last year nor the beginning of this year. So while I think not putting enough mustard on that pass was not a coaching issue, his form is regressing to what he was doing in his first season and a half. That IS coaching, when you see so many other guys also regressing.

Edited by mfitz804

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

No way you can blame that first goal on Jack. Hamilton gets caught puck watching and is flat footed.

If you have a player on Jack's level you have to surround him with elite tallent to match his. 

I have to disagree, he half assed the pass, and the player on the receiving end WAS elite talent. And if Jack is what we think he is, he should be elevating people’s play, not needing other people to elevate his. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I mentioned this last game, he has started flinging aimless passes toward people again like he did early last year. He was not doing it at the end of last year nor the beginning of this year. So while I think not putting enough mustard on that pass was not a coaching issue, his form is regressing to what he was doing in his first season and a half. That IS coaching, when you see so many other guys also regressing.

100% on coaching staff. Team looks lazy out there other especially on D

6 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

100% his fault. Lazy ass pass on the blue line with a player putting pressure up high