GDT: Edmonton @ Devils 1:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

JACKIEEEE BOYYYYYY!!!!!

It had to be Hughes.  After getting stopped on that breakaway.  I said to myself, if I'm the coach, I go to Jack and say "Hey, game isn't over yet. There's still time, go get the winner".  And he did.  Fabulous.

I love this team.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Jack ended the interview. He was done with the dumb questions.

That was hilarious.  He basically told Ericka, and the world, that they're on his time.  He goes, "I'm gonna go in the locker room with the boys and enjoy the win, see ya later".  He didn't even stick around to say "thanks" after she said a final "congratulations".  Classic.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

That was hilarious.  He basically told Ericka, and the world, that they're on his time.  He goes, "I'm gonna go in the locker room with the boys and enjoy the win, see ya later".  He didn't even stick around to say "thanks" after she said a final "congratulations".  Classic.

The kids pumped he he’s waiting for that champagne bottle in the locker room. He got no time for that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I really hope some of you guys go and re-read your comments after games like this.

Really puts things in context when the guys on the ice never give up and win while fans sitting home "gave up", then go silent when the team win. Really shows who the real losers are 

Should’ve been 3-1 devils. They stunk it up. This overtime/ 1 goal lead sh!t isn’t gonna work. Time to start dominating games.