Jump to content

Dougie Broken Jaw. Nico Hurt Foot. Zacha and Govy-COVID


mfitz804
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I would agree if he hadn’t just been on the scrap heap, essentially, after getting scratched in the playoffs. The chance that he might get 45-50 is why you pay him $4.5m, but was that signing made with the thought he would make an impact?

With the chance that he could reach that, yeah, I think that was the hope.  If it’s a little less, I think the Devils can live with it.  Less than 0.5 PPG, that I think would be disappointing to Fitz and others.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

With the chance that he could reach that, yeah, I think that was the hope.  If it’s a little less, I think the Devils can live with it.  Less than 0.5 PPG, that I think would be disappointing to Fitz and others.  

I think a lot of people's point totals this season will be disappointing to Fitz (me or Tom) and others this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I think a lot of people's point totals this season will be disappointing to Fitz (me or Tom) and others this season. 

Offense is actually trending in a better direction lately.  I’m hopeful at the moment.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i said i’m tired, best i could do.

i’m also pretty sure ive taken several poops the color of my current pair of raybans so i’m not sure how applicable the phrase is

I’m guessing they’re mirror blue… your poop is mirror blue, isn’t it…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I’m guessing they’re mirror blue… your poop is mirror blue, isn’t it…

And full of glitter. 

In other news, "Dougie Broken Jaw" and "Nico Hurt Foot" sound like Native American names or Mafia nicknames, which one?

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And full of glitter. 

In other news, "Dougie Broken Jaw" and "Nico Hurt Foot" sound like Native American names or Mafia nicknames, which one?

Reading those names that way, made me think of "Mammy Two Shoes" from the old Tom and Jerry cartoons.  Quite a different era, to say the least...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.