GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

23 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

New Jutica. Or, as our marketing staff would say, Jutica.

Ur-sey

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Is there a general purpose thread here anymore where we can talk about general news?  Hamilton being out with a broken jaw fvcking sucks.

LGD..

Someone tell my man who ignores me that there's already a thread about that. I posted it in the general season thread, and it got moved to its own thread by the staff. 

I'd tell him myself, but, you know...

10 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

LGWIHACAP!

(Bonus points for whoever figures that one out)

Give me the W and I will see if I can figure out where it heads after?

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Someone tell my man who ignores me that there's already a thread about that. I posted it in the general season thread, and it got moved to its own thread by the staff. 

whoever

Two steps forward, three steps back with this team.  Just when they look to be turning a corner by playing some entertaining hockey, 1/2 the lineup is out with illness or injuries.  There just isn't enough quality depth in this organization to deal with stretches like this. 

Nico can't seem to catch a break.  Started to turn it on and look really good over the last few games, then goes out (probably for a few weeks) with another injury.  Is it too early to start the "Suck for Shane" thoughts?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He probably can't see the thread since you started it.*

*Made the first post when I split it to its own topic since its pretty major news.

• Thanks 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Let's Go Whoever Is Healthy And Can Actually Play?

Very close!

Let's Go Whoever Isn't Hurt And Can Actually Play!

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Very close!

Let's Go Whoever Isn't Hurt And Can Actually Play!

Damn lol.

1 minute ago, DevilMinder said:

*Made the first post when I split it to its own topic since its pretty major news.

Ok, then nobody tell him lol. 

2 hours ago, DevilMinder said:

That must be it, thank you. Thought I was going crazy, knew that thread existed.

2 hours ago, Chuck the Duck said:

Nico can't seem to catch a break.

Starting to have serious concerns about whether he is physically capable of staying healthy in the NHL. 

Seems like freak injury after freak injury, but there's enough of a pattern here at this point. When does it stop being bad luck?

35 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Starting to have serious concerns about whether he is physically capable of staying healthy in the NHL. 

Seems like freak injury after freak injury, but there's enough of a pattern here at this point. When does it stop being bad luck?

And start being what? Look at the injuries, they aren’t wear and tear types. To suggest they are anything aside from bad luck is ludicrous. 

Edited by mfitz804

Really Erika, Tatar back in the lineup is good news?  Really?  How the fvck are those a$sholes across the river always healthy and never have any good players out?  Feel like beating the $hit out of them with a hockey stick, or a bat, whatever you can find.