GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

7 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Really Erika, Tatar back in the lineup is good news?  Really?  How the fvck are those a$sholes across the river always healthy and never have any good players out?  Feel like beating the $hit out of them with a hockey stick, or a bat, whatever you can find.

She can say anything she wants tonight, I’m just sayin’. 

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Geertsen in over Foote? Over any one really with a pulse? I don’t get their obsession with him.

Really hate when other team’s discards get more of a look here than they really should.

That being said, with all of the missing bodies tonight, I won’t go too too crazy about this latest Geersten appearance (even if I don’t like it).

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Really hate when other team’s discards get more of a look here than they really should.

That being said, with all of the missing bodies tonight, I won’t go too too crazy about this latest Geersten appearance (even if I don’t like it).

Hate seeing the retreads who everyone can see is just a body. They should give a chance to a young player. But, to your point tonight is an unusual game with all the players out. We may need the insurance on defense Geertsen can bring.

Just now, MB3 said:

Just saying it’s not the act of showing leg, it’s the leg that’s being shown. 

Also just saying that she’s not pretending to be a journalist for a living. She’s an attractive young girl who gives a decent interview. 

Also also just saying that I love her.

And clearly she loves you. You can tell by the way she is looking right at you. 

Just now, MB3 said:

I’m surprised Amanda wasn’t first on the Geertsen/Foote thing considering 80% of her twitter newsfeed is about feet. 

Or Nico’s foot fracture, either way. This was well placed humor.