Jump to content

GDT: Devils vs Blue Jackets 1/6/22 7pm MSG+


NJDfan1711
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

might as well be out there with two blockers most of the time at this point.

Ah the Dan Blackburn approach… fitting since both of their career outlooks went BLACK after about 60 games… (only slight exaggeration on the one currently tending net)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the devils have been thoroughly outclassed and thoroughly outplayed by a thoroughly mediocre team on their own ice.

how does anyone see this and think this coaching staff is the fvcking answer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

the devils have been thoroughly outclassed and thoroughly outplayed by a thoroughly mediocre team on their own ice.

how does anyone see this and think this coaching staff is the fvcking answer?

Well the coaching staff is a huge part of the problem.  Also a major issue that they absolutely don’t have the hockey talent to compete with most teams.  They just don’t.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Well the coaching staff is a huge part of the problem.  Also a major issue that they absolutely don’t have the hockey talent to compete with most teams.  They just don’t.

in our division alone, top to bottom this devils team is significantly more talented than Columbus and Philadelphia, but are looking up at both of them. 

that’s coaching, cutie.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

clint frazier had yankee fans convinced he was an elite defender because he’d take atrocious routes to fly balls and sometimes make diving catches. 

devils fans are convinced blackwood is good because he gives up shockingly bad rebounds and sometimes makes a big secondary save.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

in our division alone, top to bottom this devils team is significantly more talented than Columbus and Philadelphia, but are looking up at both of them. 

that’s coaching, cutie.

Seriously, the guy acts like this is 2015

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

clint frazier had yankee fans convinced he was an elite defender because he’d take atrocious routes to fly balls and sometimes make diving catches. 

devils fans are convinced blackwood is good because he gives up shockingly bad rebounds and sometimes makes a big secondary save.

I don’t think many Devils fans are thinking highly of Deadwood at the moment.  Not sure where you’re getting that from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don’t think many Devils fans are thinking highly of Deadwood at the moment.  Not sure where you’re getting that from.

the devils subreddit thinks he’s prime hasek and any commentary to the contrary gets you flamed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MB3 said:

the devils subreddit thinks he’s prime hasek and any commentary to the contrary gets you flamed

That’s why I don’t go to places like that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

That’s why I don’t go to places like that.  

It’s all over though, sure the easy solution is to not click comment sections, but it’s either blaming the heel or when he makes plays like that he’s showing his true promise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don’t think many Devils fans are thinking highly of Deadwood at the moment.  Not sure where you’re getting that from.

There’s a couple guys here that will continue to defend him. 

Anyway, Tatar might have goal of the year so far for the Devils. What a move. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.