GDT - Saturday- Devils @ Blue Jackets 1/8/22 7:00pm MSG+

NJDfan1711

I want to take a minute to acknowledge that, while this season hasn't gone exactly the way we all thought or wanted it so far in terms of our position in the standings, this team deserves a little bit of recognition for the fact that they don't give up.  Even though they need to focus on not digging themselves holes in games, to their credit they always battle back and have come out of many of them.  That, if nothing else, is promising and has been somewhat of a nice surprise.   Hoping we can pot at least one more tonight and get a win in regulation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Kid Ray cut his hair! He donated it to cancer research, great stuff 🙌

I guess this means I can’t call him Kid Ray anymore?

Nice recovery by the Devils after falling behind early…there’s been a number of games where this becomes a 5-1 loss or something like that.  A number of guys out and the lineup is obviously patchwork in places.

Boqvist and Studenic…FINALLY, something from the Utes.

Not only did that guy rob Nico, but he covered a hell of a lot of net very quickly.  Was an impressive save for sure.

Ty Smith is a fvcking mess right now.  Not ready to give up on him though.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Kid Ray cut his hair! He donated it to cancer research, great stuff 🙌

I've been growing my hair for almost 3 years now and I'm debating biting the bullet and donating again or waiting another year. I look like a cross between how John Lennon looked in 1980 and what John Lennon probably looks like now

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Hey look at that our “#1 goalie” is getting outplayed yet again…

This is one of those nights where I don’t think much of it falls on him.  

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Our defense sucks.  Literally standing around while Blackwood gets peppered, and not clearing any pucks.  We're gonna give up another loose puck in front at this rate

It has been abysmal tonight. Blackwood should be pIssed about how much he’s been hung out to dry, it should be like 8-3. Ok, 7-3 if you take back Jack kicking one in also. 

Edited by mfitz804