GDT - Saturday- Devils @ Blue Jackets 1/8/22 7:00pm MSG+

NJDfan1711

I had no clue what RAZU is either... oh well

Blackwood has issues, he was flopping all over the place on crossing passes. And other time too complacent on steering rebounds. The problems are in his head. He has an nhl skill set and good size.  Hopefully he fixes things,  he has next year to prove it. We will hedge again with a FA vet if Bernier is done

Unfortunately subban is still the strongest defenseman on the dump in... thats still a required skill too bad he can't stay behind our goal line, cause he's lazy infront.

Nico and Jack have decent wrist shots, but just a bit shy of beating goals glove high. Bratt has crossed over that line

Was at the game Thursday, erica is even better in person. Wow

1 minute ago, titans04 said:

Yeah it was an honest wtf is RAZU, white/black whatever. Hopefully you guys know were better than that here. If not I apologize for not making that clear.

Whatever it is, those ads certainly got us talking about it. 

59 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Yeah it was an honest wtf is RAZU, white/black whatever. Hopefully you guys know were better than that here. If not I apologize for not making that clear.

I think everyone here knew better (I had no idea what RAZU was either until I looked it up).  But yeah you definitely have people out there who are just looking for things to be offended about.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, titans04 said:

ruthless but funny at the same time.

And though I’ve largely gotten used to those jerseys, that damned crest remains the “gift” that will keep on giving.  If only they’d just gone with some variation of the classic NJ crest. Oh well.

11 hours ago, MB3 said:

wait but we beat them wearing those jerseys and lost to them wearing the regular jerseys. Huh?

Some dude on their social media team probably had it ready to go for the last game and couldn’t resist a chance to use it.