Jack Hughes: A Star In The Making (ESPN Feature)

Nicomo

I never thought that the season wasn't disappointing. The biggest issue I took was that he was playing well on a sh!t team and and also having sh!t luck, but it was obvious the potential and skill was there. People acting like he showed nothing because he didn't end up on the score sheet enough is was bothered me.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, MB3 said:

i’d love torts. i’m so beyond ready for a change, maybe the guys need a fvcking a$$hole to whip them around a little bit. 

I think he is the kind of guy that will get buy in from the players early doors and you will see results, but after two seasons his methods have pretty much crushed the life out of every player involved. 

I see him as the Jose Mourinho of hockey. I think he was of his time, but the game is moving on. His reaction to Trevor Zagres's goal speaks volumes. 

If anything I think this was an overreaction the other way to counter his views on that. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I think he is the kind of guy that will get buy in from the players early doors and you will see results, but after two seasons his methods have pretty much crushed the life out of every player involved. 

I see him as the Jose Mourinho of hockey. I think he was of his time, but the game is moving on. His reaction to Trevor Zagres's goal speaks volumes. 

If anything I think this was an overreaction the other way to counter his views on that. 

It almost felt scripted to a degree. Either that, or he’s really mellowing out in his old age.