Jump to content

Tampa game postponed. two more on COVID


mfitz804
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

Probably for the best, the starting lineup last night was already borderline embarrassing  

And they still put forth a good effort and almost got something out of the game. Which is encouraging I guess lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blackwood, the last vaccine holdout, still COVID negative. 

I mean it makes sense, he’s had difficulty catching anything this season, right??

  • Haha 2
  • Shocking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Blackwood, the last vaccine holdout, still COVID negative. 

I mean it makes sense, he’s had difficulty catching anything this season, right??

ironically the fact that he’s the last vaccine holdout means his vaccine is likely the strongest at the moment, assuming other players didn’t get booster shots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, MB3 said:

ironically the fact that he’s the last vaccine holdout means his vaccine is likely the strongest at the moment, assuming other players didn’t get booster shots.

Yeah I know but there was a joke to be made…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

And they still put forth a good effort and almost got something out of the game. Which is encouraging I guess lol

No disagreement there but at this point I would rather just wait to get a few of these guys back than ice an AHL roster + Jack Hughes 

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MB3 said:

ironically the fact that he’s the last vaccine holdout means his vaccine is likely the strongest at the moment, assuming other players didn’t get booster shots.

The important fact is really that he had natural immunity to start with. Up until Omicron, medical studies were providing strong evidence that naturally acquired immunity is equal to, or even exceeds vaccine immunity (for the long term), hell even CNN's doctor admitted it. They are obviously still recommending taking the shots no matter what as its just making the protection stronger but if it was "necessary" then is up to debate, but that's more of a politic debate than anything.

The true irony is that he was NEVER some sort of selfish ticking time bomb / leper about to infect the whole team like many made him out to be because he didn't have the shots. He had the same protection another player with 2 shots had.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

The important fact is really that he had natural immunity to start with. Up until Omicron, medical studies were providing strong evidence that naturally acquired immunity is equal to, or even exceeds vaccine immunity (for the long term), hell even CNN's doctor admitted it. They are obviously still recommending taking the shots no matter what as its just making the protection stronger but if it was "necessary" then is up to debate, but that's more of a politic debate than anything.

The true irony is that he was NEVER some sort of selfish ticking time bomb / leper about to infect the whole team like many made him out to be because he didn't have the shots. He had the same protection another player with 2 shots had.

oh good our forum scientist is back

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

The important fact is really that he had natural immunity to start with. Up until Omicron, medical studies were providing strong evidence that naturally acquired immunity is equal to, or even exceeds vaccine immunity (for the long term), hell even CNN's doctor admitted it. They are obviously still recommending taking the shots no matter what as its just making the protection stronger but if it was "necessary" then is up to debate, but that's more of a politic debate than anything.

The true irony is that he was NEVER some sort of selfish ticking time bomb / leper about to infect the whole team like many made him out to be because he didn't have the shots. He had the same protection another player with 2 shots had.

Stop. Please review forum rules. Don’t reply saying it was on topic…it’s not. You’re replying to a response to a joke.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, devlman said:

Stop. Please review forum rules. Don’t reply saying it was on topic…it’s not. You’re replying to a response to a joke.

People can’t help themselves on this topic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.