GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:30 PM MSG, MSG+, MSG+2

MadDog2020

Just now, SterioDesign said:

So all it took for the Islanders player on that delayed penalty was to poke the puck and it got a whistle right away. Not sure how that's different than Hamilton and Jack the other day....

There’s been a couple of instances of that tonight. 

Just now, titans04 said:

are we still supposed to think somebody is going to want him at the trade deadline?

If there was a clamoring for him he would have been moved already. 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Ty Smith gets more shots blocked from the point than anyone I think I can ever remember watching.  Maybe take an extra step to either side before you let it rip?  Or fake the shot then shoot?  I mean, try something else, because what you're doing isn't working.

Yep seems like he never gets a shot through

Ty Smith gets more shots blocked from the point than anyone I think I can ever remember watching.  Maybe take an extra step to either side before you let it rip?  Or fake the shot then shoot?  I mean, try something else, because what you're doing isn't working.

#ShinPadKiller

It’s so weird. Last year he had a knack for getting them through. He’s regressed so much you almost have to think it’s at least partially coaching. 

• Like 1