Jump to content

GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:30 PM MSG, MSG+, MSG+2


MadDog2020
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

It went to Pelech. We can put the pitchforks down.

Goal tending isn't the issue tonight.

No Gillies is elevating his play. Same old defensive issues. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Can’t wait to tell the fvcking sales rep that emailed me to go fvck themselves and go to hell.  I wouldn’t buy a fvcking ticket to watch this team ever.

Talk about an overreaction to being down one goal with the lineup they’re currently icing right now. 

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

It went to Pelech. We can put the pitchforks down.

Goal tending isn't the issue tonight.

I haven’t seen anyone say it was. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Talk about an overreaction to being down one goal with the lineup they’re currently icing right now. 

the pressure has been building with all the down time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nicomo said:

Talk about an overreaction to being down one goal with the lineup they’re currently icing right now. 

That’s not just based off this fvcking lineup, based off these fvcking devils teams that are put on the ice.  You can literally copy and paste the GDT’s for the last 10 plus years and they’d be accurate about 90% of the fvcking time for every game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

That’s not just based off this fvcking lineup, based off these fvcking devils teams that are put on the ice.  You can literally copy and paste the GDT’s for the last 10 plus years and they’d be accurate about 90% of the fvcking time for every game

Well that’s more valid. 

Edited by mfitz804
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Can’t wait to tell the fvcking sales rep that emailed me to go fvck themselves and go to hell.  I wouldn’t buy a fvcking ticket to watch this team ever.

hell yeah!!!! let’s verbally assault minimum wage employees because our favorite sports team stinks!!!!! wooooooooo!!!!!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Can’t wait to tell the fvcking sales rep that emailed me to go fvck themselves and go to hell.  I wouldn’t buy a fvcking ticket to watch this team ever.

You're such an inspiration

 

Say someone needed inspiration on how to act like an absolute a$$hole towards someone simply trying to do their job and not deserving any of that sh!t.

But hey as long as it's making you feel big and better about yourself. It's all that matters right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MB3 said:

hell yeah!!!! let’s verbally assault minimum wage employees because our favorite sports team stinks!!!!! wooooooooo!!!!!

The Rock is probably better off without him there anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I would literally pay another team to take Subban off our hands. 

I like that he blew a tire and then just laid out flat instead of, you know, trying to get up and hockey. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.