GDT: Devils @ Islanders 7:30 PM MSG, MSG+, MSG+2

MadDog2020

Just now, SterioDesign said:

Subban pointing at sharangovich telling him to take the shooter while he's simultaneously leaving Matt fvcking Barzal walk in wide open for a shot.

subban is awful but this is the right move. if you’re the defenseman you have to trust your forwards to cover guys in the slot. 

subban stinks but this goal wasn’t on him 

Ty and PK playing catch for 55 seconds at the top of the key was enough for me to turn the game off. Checked ESPN to see they did in fact lose a minute later.

I don’t think it’s all the players, I don’t think it’s all the coaching staff, but you’ve gotta start making some fvcking moved here Tommy. 

This team stinks.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

this game is entertaining. anyone want to come with me to tell a diner waitress to go fvck herself!???

I would but i'm busy keeping an eye out so that when the snow removal tractor drives by to clean driveaways in my street i can go tell him to got fvck himself for the bad weather 

1 minute ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

So the Islanders only have 2 wins at their new arena and they are both against the Devils?

the islanders carried a 5-game point streak at home coming into this game

(4-0-1). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

PK and Ty wasted about 30 seconds passing back and forth. 

I thought I was the only one who was going to be furious at that.  I mean both of them have fvcking cannons...shoot the goddamn puck and even if it doesn't go in maybe you'll get a deflection or a good bounce.....instead they just play catch and try for the to get a perfect lay-up.  Newflash you fools: the other team isn't just going to lay down and let you wind up for free. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

the islanders carried a 5-game point streak at home coming into this game

(4-0-1). 

Thank you, my mistake. I must have misheard something from Cangy earlier in the game 

It’s nice that the Devils put up a fight with such a depleted roster but damn moral victories have gotten old

5 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

You are too kind

Yeah, Ty has been one of the biggest issues/disappointments back there all season.  Happy he got a shot through that got tipped in but he's ass at this point ytd. 

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Ruff not having Jack on the ice at the end is inexcusable. Idc how “off” he’s been. He’s still your best player, as has setup 2-3 chances tonight that could have been goals. 

Truth. He wasn’t THAT off. 

1 minute ago, Brewskies said:

Again, one of the most expensive defenses let their goalie down. Gillies not responsible for this loss. 

disingenuous to call it “one of the most expensive defenses” when $14m of that expense is on COVID/IR.