GDT: COYOTES @ DEVILS 1/19/22 7pm MSG+

eaglejelly

Kachina jerseys versus Jersey jerseys.  Should be fun.  I like that they switched back to the Kachina jerseys.  That sandstone-colored howling coyote jersey was always very blah to me.

Also, it looks like Devils will be wearing special warmup jerseys for Hispanic Heritage night tonight.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Kachina jerseys versus Jersey jerseys.  Should be fun.  I like that they switched back to the Kachina jerseys.  That sandstone-colored howling coyote jersey was always very blah to me.

Also, it looks like Devils will be wearing special warmup jerseys for Hispanic Heritage night tonight.

Are the Yotes wearing the Kachinas full time?  Great if they are...they're kinda fun, very unique, and fitting for that area.  Agree, the howling coyote jersey wasn't really bad, just kinda there.

If anything, lets me dream that maybe one day the Devils will right a wrong, and go back to the pre-Adidas look.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Are the Yotes wearing the Kachinas full time?  Great if they are...they're kinda fun, very unique, and fitting for that area.  Agree, the howling coyote jersey wasn't really bad, just kinda there.

If anything, lets me dream that maybe one day the Devils will right a wrong, and go back to the pre-Adidas look.  

Yeah pretty much.  They are wearing their old red howling coyote jerseys for a few games this season, but outside of that it is the Kachina full-time.

3 hours ago, MB3 said:

let’s get down 

let’s go diving 

let’s groom dalmatians

let’s give donations

let’s get diarrhea 

let's grow daisies

let's groan dejectedly

let's glaze donuts

let's gurgle daintily

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

I don't even believe it. 

They'll cancel an hour before the game

Cancel what?  

29 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

the game

edit: should have said "postponed". But i was just joking anyway so wtv lol

Yeah the games have been so infrequent lately that I'm finding myself losing interest.  But with a game tonight and two over the weekend (assuming they don't also wind up postponed), that will get me back into the swing.  

7 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

That shirt was actually pretty nice in person. The brown parts on the coyote and AZ patch we're suede. I owned a few of the game worn ones. The best one I had was Laraque's when he was mic'ed and asked Ivanans if he wanted to go then told him good luck

• Like 1
  • Shocking 1

9 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

That shirt was actually pretty nice in person. The brown parts on the coyote and AZ patch we're suede. I owned a few of the game worn ones. The best one I had was Laraque's when he was mic'ed and asked Ivanans if he wanted to go then told him good luck

Love that video, that’s pretty cool. 

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

it’s almost impossible how bad blackwood’s stats are 

Well we have a 2.8m cap hit for our starting goalie. That comes with the pricetag haha

Carey Price had worst stats last year around the same time of the season and was getting paid 10.5m a year. Now that's terrible

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

is the referee mic’ed up or something? heard him clear as day…?

god in heaven do i loathe the PA announcer’s voice. he sounds like a chubby guy who whiffed helium. 

(i have no idea what he looks like)

he's not chubby. you got the rest right tho

508073267_ScreenShot2022-01-19at8_20_52PM.thumb.png.40e70bc53434de30bba1fed2b332f38b.png

Edited by SterioDesign