GDT: COYOTES @ DEVILS 1/19/22 7pm MSG+

eaglejelly

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

the fans did.

unfortunately he was the best of the bunch. should tell you all you need to know about the bunch.

I don’t mind him. I know a lot of people don’t like him, but his voice doesn’t bother me. I think he does a good job.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don’t mind him. I know a lot of people don’t like him, but his voice doesn’t bother me. I think he does a good job.

I can understand for the people who go to games live if they hear his voice clearly and are bothered by it (why, I am not sure), but I hardly even hear or notice his voice in the background listening to the game on TV or streaming.  Curious how MB3 or others notice it so much and are easily bothered by it...

23 minutes ago, MB3 said:

anecdotally i’ve never seen a team hit more posts than this edition of the devils

Then you have a short memory or haven’t been watching long. This has been devils hockey every year after 12’ …. Can’t tell you how many times and how long i heard “puck luck” 

• Like 1

Just now, MB3 said:

i have no arms. i’ve mastered the art of typing with my nutsack. 

if you think that’s impressive, you should see SterioDesign go. He literally posts with his anus. 

Pictures or it didn’t happen and you’re the biggest liar around here.

Always bring a big smile to my face to see Nico, Jesper, and Jack with at least one point.  Well done gang!  

• Like 1