GDT: COYOTES @ DEVILS 1/19/22 7pm MSG+

eaglejelly

Always bring a big smile to my face to see Nico, Jesper, and Jack with at least one point.  Well done gang!  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Make an argument for Bryce Salvador being paid to talk about the devils without including the phrase “former Devil”. 

i’ll wait

And make sure it’s not about him being black or his wife will murder you. 

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Lmao that’s so the Devils

I was literally typing to post "It is so Devils to completely control the game then let the other team tie it on some shiz play because they didn't make them pay" as they scored.

Just now, devlman said:

What a turnover by Graves..2 goals on 4 shots yikes

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. But hit 50% of the ones you do, apparently. 

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Theres that infamous Blackwood rebound control again…

Right after a PK where they allow 0 shots to get through to him. And yet there will still be people blaming this on everyone but Blackwood…

I can't wait for the idiots to come in here and say "we need better goaltending, or even average goaltending!!!!", while the first goal Bratt couldn't move a fly from in front of the net and Blackwood was screened, and then the second goal was while the Coyotes were on the PP.  This team just doesn't have what it takes to play a complete game - they're dominating, but the little mistakes are what has caused them to be down 2-1 to a very bad team who is barely giving an effort tonight.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

I can't wait for the idiots to come in here and say "we need better goaltending, or even average goaltending!!!!", while the first goal Bratt couldn't move a fly from in front of the net and Blackwood was screened, and then the second goal was while the Coyotes were on the PP.  This team just doesn't have what it takes to play a complete game - they're dominating, but the little mistakes are what has caused them to be down 2-1 to a very bad team who is barely giving an effort tonight.

The first isn't on blackwood with the screen.   The second one was a poor rebound...and that's on the goalie.  

At least as a goalie, that's how I view it.

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah, let’s blame the guy that’s leading the team in points and setup our only goal…

my god the lengths a few of you will go to defend this scrub in net