GDT: COYOTES @ DEVILS 1/19/22 7pm MSG+

eaglejelly

Just now, slasher72 said:

Dano... "you cant be mad at the way you played"

His homerism is beyond ridiculous 

This is the type of comment that symbolizes what a joke this organization is. There's just no need for it, clearly you're not going to say hey they sucked balls even though they did. However to throw out the endless sh!t they do it absurd. Oh well burn yet another tape and turn another page while pi$$ing away another season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Raise your hand if you couldn't wait for this game and now wish it never happened.

I sort of enjoyed watching Zacha coast around the ice with his "fvck it" attitude. He really epitomizes bad first round selection 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I sort of enjoyed watching Zacha coast around the ice with his "fvck it" attitude. He really epitomizes bad first round selection 

Look at  first and second round of zacha draft. He is by far the worst of the players in the nhl and we took him 6th overall! Haha! 

4 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

Look at  first and second round of zacha draft. He is by far the worst of the players in the nhl and we took him 6th overall! Haha! 

Lou and Conte's parting gift to the fans, sealed and delivered by Shero

Edited by slasher72

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

The entire organization is an embarrassment. GM, coaching staff, players who are underperforming...from top to bottom. 

Time to clean house. 

I’m in complete agreement with you but even if they clean house what will that accomplish?  This is no different than the majority of the last 12-15 years or so, closer to 15.  What or when will anything ever change?

11 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m in complete agreement with you but even if they clean house what will that accomplish?  This is no different than the majority of the last 12-15 years or so, closer to 15.  What or when will anything ever change?

Hiring a competent GM (need to think about it) and head coach (Paul Maurice) would be a start. Then trade bums like Zacha. 

Edited by slasher72

52 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don’t hate all of the players by any stretch, but I hate this team, and I hate what this franchise has become.  Losing is completely accepted.  Really sucks to know that about the team you root so hard for.  

I hate everyone tonight, they quit on the game after the first goal.  There aren't many players I'd really give a second thought if they were moved or left at this point.

For the first time in my adult life the Devils are clearly the worst and most hopeless of my three sports teams, that takes some doing considering a lot of the beauts I've had to endure with the Jets and Mets.  

Edited by NJDevs4978

27 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

There’s a fourth one in the photo…even Shemp made an appearance tonight.  

Seems like the team just folded after Mac gave up that first goal. I honestly believe they have no confidence in him whatsoever. They had total control of the game and were playing great hockey in the 1st. They needed Mac to step up and keep it scoreless for the offense to keep on the pressure and increase the lead. He can't seem to ever do it for us this season. 

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1