Jump to content

Draft 2022 - Lottery - Devils get second pick!


Guadana
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Doesn't mean the pick won't be traded.

You’re right, if anything it helps the value, but now we’re on par with the oilers with the number of sh!tty teams we’ve iced and have won the lottery

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks God we will not trade our pick for Fiala. I hope. wow.

 

Now  I can to not care. Great. We have GREAT option on this draft. And great options for the trade. That`s great. woooh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

You cannot possibly be upset that the Devils have improved their draft stock.

Their trade ammo got bigger, if they trade the pick.

Let me rephrase, not upset, More of “cool we fvcking blow like the oilers did.”

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

You’re right, if anything it helps the value, but now we’re on par with the oilers with the number of sh!tty teams we’ve iced and have won the lottery

Oh who the fvck cares. You guys pick the weirdest sh!t to get upset about sometimes. We moved up. There is no negative to that. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Oh who the fvck cares. You guys pick the weirdest sh!t to get upset about sometimes.

Yep, I absolutely do. I’ve hit that point where I’m tired of relying on hopes and dreams and let’s see if this pick pans out.

At least this should be more of a “he’ll get here soon” player

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Let me rephrase, not upset, More of “cool we fvcking blow like the oilers did.”

yeah and we can again lose the conspiracy bullsh!t, too. It's tired and old.

Edited by titans04
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice! Slafkovsky or Jiricek. Best case scenatio is to trde the pick for Tkachuk or trade pick to Arizona, I think they will pick Cooley and we will decide to pick Slaf or Jiricek. Anyway if they will decide to pick Slaf, we have opportunity to pick Jiricek. 

Awesome!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Guadana said:

Nice! Slafkovsky or Jiricek. Best case scenatio is to trde the pick for Tkachuk or trade pick to Arizona, I think they will pick Cooley and we will decide to pick Slaf or Jiricek. Anyway if they will decide to pick Slaf, we have opportunity to pick Jiricek. 

Awesome!

I could see Fitz going with Cooley

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.