GDT: LA KINGS @ NJ DEVILS - 7PM - MSG+/BSW

Devs3cups

After a big win last night, I’d love to see another offensive game from the boys! 

I’m a big optimist, but unfortunately, on a back to back, after a huge number of goals scored and with Mac most likely between the pipes, I’m not so conviced… Maybe they prove me wrong ;) Let’s pull it off boys!

LGD!

Hey, we won last game and for the first time in seemingly forever, I remembered and came here to make the next GDT thread :( 

You're all witnesses, if we lose today it's not my fault lol.

Anyway, would love to see the boys carry the momentum from last night into today. 

Let's Go Devils.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Hey, we won last game and for the first time in seemingly forever, I remembered and came here to make the next GDT thread :( 

You're all witnesses, if we lose today it's not my fault lol.

Anyway, would love to see the boys carry the momentum from last night into today. 

Let's Go Devils.

Damn… I almost want to delete it now… ;) 

Last time I made a GDT here, pretty sure we won, so there’s that at least haha!

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Damn… I almost want to delete it now… ;) 

Last time I made a GDT here, pretty sure we won, so there’s that at least haha!

Haha, no worries - I've messed it up plenty of times myself, either by failing to make the next GDT at all after I made the previous one and we won, or inadvertently making the next GDT thread when someone else made the previous and we won.  Also, I'm not really superstitious anyway, so it's all good.  Let's keep your streak from earlier going!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fansinz88 said:

4th cup might come in 10 years or more! 

49 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Have either of you ever made a single positive post? JFC. Literally the day after a huge win against one of the best teams in the league…

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

If Blackwood has been injured since the off-season and can't get healthy the whole goaltending situation has been handled terribly by Fitz. 

The goalie situation has been handled poorly since Cory's days ..  both goalies need an even split to get into a rythm... any long stretch of not getting a game has more negative effects to a goalie then letting in 7 in a game. 

I expect a better game from the kid in net.

9 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I don’t think Fitz has done a very good job. BUT — it’s hard to blame him for Bernier and Crawford. Both were great signings of goalies near the top of the UFA class; and both blew up for totally unpredictable reasons.

I mean if he knew Blackwood would need nursing through the whole season and the. Bernier then goes down , possibly for the year, you need to be looking at other options, or you are just throwing the season. 

Cant hold Crawford against him at all.