GDT: LA KINGS @ NJ DEVILS - 7PM - MSG+/BSW

Devs3cups

7 minutes ago, Bonginator11 said:

I just heard Cangi say the Devils have PP goals in 4 straight games. And 8th best PP since December 22. I would have NEVER thought this possible

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Recchi is a GOD !!!!!!

Yup guess it’s all fixed. 

18 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I was so absurdly hard on Bratt to start the season and deserve all the flame. He’s a franchise cornerstone type player. 

Jack Hughes isn’t just a franchise cornerstone player. He’s THE franchise. I think we’re a year or two away from him shattering team records. 

What a spectacular, special hockey player he is.

Start the season? Was it you who wanted to trade Bratt for Knight like yesterday? Lol

What I’m noticing and liking this game and last is the willingness to dump the puck in and hunt it down. No more risky passes in the neutral zone for the sake of holding onto the puck for as long as possible. They’re getting the puck north-south and working along the boards.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

if you think impending RFA Bratt, even in this breakout year, is even the remotest bit more valuable than Spencer Knight you’re mistaken. 

That isn’t an insult to Bratt 

Spencer Knight is more valuable than a franchise cornerstone?

1 minute ago, devlman said:

Jack’s next step is needing to improve his defensive zone game. Too many turnovers, flyby’s, and missed assignments from him.

They have been in the surviving mode since the start of pd 2. The goal was coming. Need to fight back now.

• Like 1