GDT: LA KINGS @ NJ DEVILS - 7PM - MSG+/BSW

Devs3cups

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

Lindy Ruff needs to explain himself post game. That is an inexcusable game killing penalty 

Cangi or Dano, one of them, said it was 'miscommunication from a few of the players".  NO.  It is miscommunication from the fvcking COACHES!  It's THEIR fvcking job to know who is going on the ice and who's supposed to be out there.  Absolute fvcking garbage for those clowns to be behind the bench and not know what's going on right in front of them.  Clueless fvcking idiots who should be disgraced, ashamed, and of course, immediately FIRED.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Cangi or Dano, one of them, said it was 'miscommunication from a few of the players".  NO.  It is miscommunication from the fvcking COACHES!  It's THEIR fvcking job to know who is going on the ice and who's supposed to be out there.  Absolute fvcking garbage for those clowns to be behind the bench and not know what's going on right in front of them.  Clueless fvcking idiots who should be disgraced, ashamed, and of course, immediately FIRED.  

Anything can happen in Jersey...except this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

“they’ve shown they can compete with any team….. or lose to Arizona….”

-Dano realizing what he was saying mid sentence. 

Lol. On a serious note, put together the points they left on the table in those winnable games, they would have been in a wild card spot...

Hard to be upset about the whole team with Hamilton out and currently nobody able to be solid in net. Also with Nas behind the bench.

I kind of want us to finish strong cause im not really high on anyone in the draft but also if we do finish strong. That means Nas will be back next year. So seriously i'd prefer if we sh!t the bed hard, get a good pick and that Nas is gone.

That being said we could sh!t the bed and get first overall and still have Nas next year based on.... history.

6 hours ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

If Blackwood has been injured since the off-season and can't get healthy the whole goaltending situation has been handled terribly by Fitz. 

for the stat guys, how legit is this?  It's an honest question.

Is he really on this much of a skid over the last 3 seasons of are these numbers just twisted to make it look worse than he is?

7 hours ago, titans04 said:

for the stat guys, how legit is this?  It's an honest question.

Is he really on this much of a skid over the last 3 seasons of are these numbers just twisted to make it look worse than he is?

If he is playing hurt, I think he needs to be shut down for the rest of the season. I find that a much more likely scenario than anything else. 

Bring him back in the fall when he’s healthy, and if he sucks, ship him out. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If he is playing hurt, I think he needs to be shut down for the rest of the season. I find that a much more likely scenario than anything else. 

Bring him back in the fall when he’s healthy, and if he sucks, ship him out. 

Agree with this. 

Fitz seems to a be a GM who really likes to let things play out rather than being decisive. 

Well that one-game winning streak was fun while it lasted.  

Last 103 GP for Bratt:  28 G, 54 A, 82 Pts...almost 0.8 PPG.  65 Pts per 82 GP pace, and trending upward.  Really feels like he's figured it out.  

1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Fitz seems to a be a GM who really likes to let things play out rather than being decisive. 

The complete lack of urgency throughout the organization is maddening.