GDT: LA KINGS @ NJ DEVILS - 7PM - MSG+/BSW

Devs3cups

9 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I don’t think Fitz has done a very good job. BUT — it’s hard to blame him for Bernier and Crawford. Both were great signings of goalies near the top of the UFA class; and both blew up for totally unpredictable reasons.

I mean if he knew Blackwood would need nursing through the whole season and the. Bernier then goes down , possibly for the year, you need to be looking at other options, or you are just throwing the season. 

Cant hold Crawford against him at all. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackwood is really turning into final years Cory Schneider (without the good years beforehand). Always injured, usually good for 4-5 goals when he does play, team literally plays better with anyone else in net, etc. 

1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Not so fast. Blackwood now listed as "day to day" JFC.....

Wtf is wrong with him now? Besides sucking ass of course. How many maintenance days can one overrated player get?

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Love Bratt's competitiveness.  

Me too but he ought to be careful. That guy kind of danced with him because he understood, but he had about 40 pounds on Jesper lol. 

I wish we had someone like Wilson, who can score goals and make the opposition crap up their underwear. I love what Bratt did, but Jack is still too vulnerable especially when the other team is not afraid of getting their a$$ kicked by a tough guy.