Jump to content

GDT: LA KINGS @ NJ DEVILS - 7PM - MSG+/BSW


Devs3cups
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

the organization knew then needed a significant plan B for blackwood, they just failed miserably at it.. who will they bring in next year ??? fricken cary price, lundqvist?? 

You probably saw my post, re:  Devils drafting goalies for the past 30 years or so.  Their track record there has been awful...scary to think what would've happened if Marty hadn't been as good as he was for as long as he was.

Bernier made sense as a solid 1A/1B option, but goddamn it seems like solid on-paper moves made by Shero and Fitz have a way of not working out.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Devs3cups said:

Fitz has been GM for like 18 months. He’s made some real good things in the short period he’s been here. Not sure I would blame him still.

His inability to build a group of wingers to surround Nico/Jack has been a failure. We must have the worst crop of wingers in the league.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, devlman said:

His inability to build a group of wingers to surround Nico/Jack has been a failure. We must have the worst crop of wingers in the league.

It’s pretty brutal. Bratt is the only one that would be top 6 on a good team. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m to the point with Fitzgerald that if I see him on the concourse at a game, I’m putting him up against the wall by his collar and demanding he fvcking do something or resign. I’ve had it. I’ll count on all of you to crowdsource my bail money 😄

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m to the point with Fitzgerald that if I see him on the concourse at a game, I’m putting him up against the wall by his collar and demanding he fvcking do something or resign. I’ve had it. I’ll count on all of you to crowdsource my bail money 😄

This would be Gionta vs Chara all over again…

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m to the point with Fitzgerald that if I see him on the concourse at a game, I’m putting him up against the wall by his collar and demanding he fvcking do something or resign. I’ve had it. I’ll count on all of you to crowdsource my bail money 😄

I don’t condone such actions MD (lol), but maybe Mfitz can represent you in court. We’ll try to track down some goalie pucks to cover his fee. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Bernier made sense as a solid 1A/1B option, but goddamn it seems like solid on-paper moves made by Shero and Fitz have a way of not working out.  

Bernier made sense until you realize he had a lower body injury , before we signed him. And then bam, he's under the knife..  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I don’t condone such actions MD (lol), but maybe Mfitz can represent you in court. We’ll try to track down some goalie pucks to cover his fee. 

Let me do a quick genealogy study just to be sure I’m not related and I don’t have a conflict.

I’m kidding of course, because I would not be able to represent him anyway, I’m not licensed in New Jersey.

If I work, I probably would accept payment in the form of the remaining goalie pucks at this point.

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If I work, I probably would accept payment in the form of the remaining goalie pucks at this point.

I played goal for two games in roller hockey back in the day. I’ll sign a puck for you 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I played goal for two games in roller hockey back in the day. I’ll sign a puck for you 🤣

Sounds good. Just sign it Chad Erickson.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.