Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

Some details for some teams are leaking out. This guy seems to have a history of getting info for Washington. 

Never really liked the colours of the Caps jersey, but after not seeing it for a while it actually is a nice change. 

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

The one on the left might give me a stroke. Just put the Devils logo on the one on the right instead of having both and call it a day like many others said here. 

That would actually be a pretty cool jersey if they did that. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I think the only thing worse than those jerseys is the name "Meadowlanders". 

That was McMullen's first choice.  And I'm beyond happy that it wasn't the one selected.  

• Like 2

In fairness, at least so far the Scouts-inspired mockups are just that...mockups.  But yeah, on the same page as everyone else...if they gotta go this route, red and black, Scouts striping template, Devils crest, good enough. 

I do wonder why the NHL doesn't switch off more on wearing both sets of jerseys at home and even doing both sets of jerseys with color at home. Like there's no reason we couldn't wear our reds vs the Rangers blue jerseys. 

Obviously sometimes they like to stick to one set of jerseys for the road cause of all the extra gear they bring but when we are playing local teams there's no reason both teams can't wear their sets with color.

The Red Bulls wear different combos of their jerseys at home all the time to switch it up. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I saw someone say the Islanders are gonna use the fisherman logo for their retros but on this new version Lou made the fisherman shave haha

Then he'll look just like The Skipper from Gilligan's Island. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Then he'll look just like The Skipper from Gilligan's Island. 

The Fisherman Returns: Isles Announce Throwback Plans – SportsLogos.Net ...

Picturing "Skippers" in this font, with a shaved Skipper.

Guess the minor league affiliate could be the called the "Little Buddies"?  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

I do wonder why the NHL doesn't switch off more on wearing both sets of jerseys at home and even doing both sets of jerseys with color at home. Like there's no reason we couldn't wear our reds vs the Rangers blue jerseys. 

Obviously sometimes they like to stick to one set of jerseys for the road cause of all the extra gear they bring but when we are playing local teams there's no reason both teams can't wear their sets with color.

The Red Bulls wear different combos of their jerseys at home all the time to switch it up. 

3173C006-D033-4797-80BD-0D1B63903FB4.thumb.webp.957b6795d1fd32fabf3cc605f0c9feda.webp

Detroit and Toronto did it a few years ago and I thought it looked really sharp. Bonus: I believe that’s Bernier with a working hip. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The Fisherman Returns: Isles Announce Throwback Plans – SportsLogos.Net ...

Picturing "Skippers" in this font, with a shaved Skipper.

Guess the minor league affiliate could be the called the "Little Buddies"?  

I still believe that fisherman logo was based off Stan Fischler. It's a shame that he hasn't been inducted into the Hockey Hall Of Fame. He's still sharp. What a wealth of knowledge. 

I agree with Satan on the home jersey. Go back to home white.