Another New New Jersey Devils Jersey ?

Chimaira_Devil_#9

6 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

All I know is if we put a sponsorship patch on our jerseys and its not for Taylor Ham/Pork Roll, I will be pissed.

Considering how well I feel like we can get funds flowing for this website.... imagine a world where the fans poll together for their own LLC and have it be the patch...

8 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Considering how well I feel like we can get funds flowing for this website.... imagine a world where the fans poll together for their own LLC and have it be the patch...

And then just make it a white or red (or black) square with nothing on it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Someone got a higher resolution nscreen grab on Reddit. 

Screenshot_20220824-152153_Firefox.thumb.jpg.2438b0b72ecd83a6033eec87955cb786.jpg

That looks as if it could be a blue outline to my eyes. 

Link to all the screen grabs for the T-shirts seen so far:

https://t.co/OhvvEAexp7

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

well that’s remarkably boring 

Most of them were, San Jose with Golden Seals stylisation was interesting, Whinnie the Pooh coming back for Boston and the Fisherman for the Islanders are a few of the more interesting ones. 

The t shirt colour must reflect the main jersey colour. So it's going to be white.

41 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If it is blue, its the wrong color blue, which is disturbing. 

Any color blue on a Devils jersey is the wrong color blue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Any color blue on a Devils jersey is the wrong color blue.

I don’t disagree, but if this is the logo, 1) I am glad that they kept the red and didn’t make that blue, and 2) you can’t pay tribute to the royal blue of the Scouts/Rockies by using navy blue. As someone with OCD this is very triggering. Almost as much as when the Rangers drafted Kaako Kockhole and gave him the wrong color hat. 

48105966857_e44d2c1352_c.jpg

• Like 1

Well, if nothing else, pretty obvious the Devils are getting white Scouts jerseys with Devils crests.  Would’ve liked them a lot of better if the Devils had either gone with white, red and green or white, red and black, and with the busy Scouts striping retained, but with the colors changed.  Oh well.

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

I don't see a blue outline. I hope I'm right and the ones who see blue are wrong lol

Same.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I don't see a blue outline. I hope I'm right and the ones who see blue are wrong lol

I'm literally color blind and it looks black to me. All I am saying is red crest with a blue circle is way closer to acceptable than an all blue logo. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm literally color blind and it looks black to me. All I am saying is red crest with a blue circle is way closer to acceptable than an all blue logo. 

I agree there but I want 0 blue, period. This team has sucked for a decade. Am I really asking too much for them to not insult us with blue on their uniforms? 

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I agree there but I want 0 blue, period. This team has sucked for a decade. Am I really asking too much for them to not insult us with blue on their uniforms? 

based on everything I have seen, yes, probably you are asking too much. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Since I choose to do anything other than work, I took the image and blew it up as big as I could in photoshop. I grabbed the whole circle outline and blurred it together since it was so pixilated and then generated an RGB color code of R26 G37 B83 (the square below).

It might just be a weird upload but it is beyond argument that the image is blue. 

image.png.02a895d00048bcc66a285296aea88a52.png

Please stop, do you enjoy hurting me? 

Just now, MB3 said:

Continued -- Here's the blue from the blown up circle next to the blue from a scouts jersey. It's always darker on apparel than the actual logo is. 

I'm not saying it's definitely going to be a kansas city scouts reverse retro, but....

it's definitely going to be a kansas city scouts reverse retro. 

image.png.58015b97e9d283a2e9aa26584f2f4595.png

Thanks, I hate it. 

5 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Since today I've decided to make Satans Hockey cry, that means (with the weird logo that was posted that has a double border) the jerseys might look something like this

image.thumb.png.ef829579a3d977ce21dc44406269e6dc.png

I hate you, good lord this a fvcking disgusting atrocity of color combinations.

So awesome that we are honoring a trash team that won a whopping 17 games out of 160 and has absolutely nothing to do with the state of New Jersey besides being so dog sh!t that they had to move.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Since today I've decided to make Satans Hockey cry, that means (with the weird logo that was posted that has a double border) the jerseys might look something like this

Congrats, you’ve made two of us cry now lol

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Since I choose to do anything other than work, I took the image and blew it up as big as I could in photoshop. I grabbed the whole circle outline and blurred it together since it was so pixilated and then generated an RGB color code of R26 G37 B83 (the square below).

It might just be a weird upload but it is beyond argument that the image is blue. 

image.png.02a895d00048bcc66a285296aea88a52.png

100% looks like (the wrong) blue. 

47 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Those stripes are just as ugly as when they were on the Scouts jersey, so its a proper tribute. 

• Like 1